Thread: Next generation console to have faster hardware in compare of present PC's

Next generation console to have faster hardware in compare of present PC's

I heard that the Playstation 4 and XBOX 3 will have little more rapidly hardware than even present’s greatest and fastest desktop gaming computers probable. Their hardware wills opponent the performance of a Core i7 980X @5.4 GHz with 15 GB of RAM and 3 ways SLI GTX 480 or 2 ways Crossfire X hard disk 5970. Playstation 3's actuality synthesizer GPU is less powerful than an Nvidia 5xxxx sequence. XBOX 360's hardware is still sluggish. Why Crysis game did not work on the consoles. Please suggest something I mean give some hints and information about this if anybody have. Thanking you in advance for any suggestions......
    Last edited by veGANor; 13-11-2010 at 03:59 AM.

Re: Next generation console to have faster hardware in compare of present PC's

Yes I heard this in some console admirer boy on a gaming helping website. I have a doubt that the upcoming generation consoles will have more rapidly hardware than even that of PC's. I was just embellished and being a bit ironic. I have a preference gaming on computer. Do you really think the next generation of consoles will as a minimum be fast sufficient to run Crysis?

I feel that the next generation of consoles will get postponed or delayed for a while, for starters. If the “Mayans” were incorrect, and the sun does not detonate or something in 2012; 2012 but most probably 2013. Secondly consoles have structural design which is intended to make best use of gaming performance, and they can get additional FPS from less hardware power because of this. By the time I see the next generation consoles they will probably be using fairy powerful processors, and probably have like 3Gb or communal RAM, or perhaps 5Gb, whereas PC's will be using like 18Gb. But the PC's will probably be on parity with the consoles border per second while they earliest come out.

This is really nice because this is one of the useful and interesting topics. So in this case I also want to add something. Imagine about the AAA titles from the very last 18 months which recommend at least 3 GB of RAM and Metro 2033 recommended 8 GB of RAM. Up till now the every consoles have just 512Mb to 1 GB of RAM combined for graphics and RAM. How is this possible? Well it is similar to I said consoles have particularly designed architecture for doing only single thing that is playing games! PC's and computer operating systems are intended to multitask, and do many of stuff which a console cannot do.
    Last edited by samar69; 13-11-2010 at 04:38 AM.

Present consoles could simply run Crysis. It’s barely a big benchmark in current days, and to be honest not at all should have been. Claiming anything about Crysis is little more than delayed. The game does not even look that superior by today’s principles, even on it’s specially settings. Place a large sufficient engine in a bus and it will do 300Mph but that does not make it a racing car. Console architecture changes particularly with every generation so it’s tough to forecast what type of hardware tomorrow a console will has. Today's consoles are only customized PowerPC's with mid range Nvidia graphics chips. Tomorrow’s consoles could be x86 or even ARM supported; they could persist down the equal road and use PowerPC architecture once more, which is quite likely if Sony additional development of the Cell. While there have been talk of successors to both the Playstation 3 and the Nintendo Will, converse about a successor to the Xbox 360 is exactly unreal. Except this fan boy has a few inside information, which I greatly doubt.

All consoles are going to be quicker than a few generation of computer hardware. The present generation consoles are quicker than computer hardware from 10 years before and a few days there will be a console quicker than today's computer hardware. But what’s appropriate is how they evaluate to modern hardware. Saying a console in 2015 will be quicker than a computer in 2010 is wholly inappropriate. While are these upcoming generation consoles even actual to come out anyways? Will there even be a next generation? Almost certainly but it most probable be the very last.

The merely advantage consoles have above computer is RAM. Computers are using many of it for refuse. Processing, similar to gaming, are not scaled like that between computers consoles. While running a game a computer assigns 99 percent of its processor or video resources to the game, as does a console. So don’t give me consoles use less resources crap, while it’s just RAM they utilize less of. The programming on the other hand can be done extra precise to the console's hardware, therefore making it more proficient.