Thread: Top gaming mouse pad

Top gaming mouse pad

I am playing games, surfing internet and doing lots of stuffs. So therefore I require best and top mouse pad which is more useful and on where I move my mouse smoothly without any disturbance or without any problem. So anyone have any idea that what is the top class and best gaming mouse pad for my mouse? Price is really doesn’t matter. If anyone have any image or any detail or list of mouse pad, which I can use easily than please suggest me.

Re: Top gaming mouse pad

I have a Razer Mantis Speed mat, since I have had it I have never, ever seems reverse, together with the Deathadder mouse it improved my first person shooter games no end ,and more than ever online. It is a huge mat which is high-quality because with the regular sized mouse mat I am inclined to go off the edge while playing first person shooter games. I would greatly suggest it, currently you say price is not matter, fine I am from the India and from Amazon it cost me around 200 Rs, so that about 200 Rs I believe.

Mouse pad is really very useful while you playing game or while you doing some other work, because in small mouse pad, mouse goes outside the pad. The SteelSeries mouse pads are really great; they have a few great designs too from members of the most excellent gaming teams in the world. Attractive and superior but typically for authentic check, so my suggestion is always for this.

I am structure a supercomputer and would like the most excellent mouse, mouse pad, keyboard and headset to go with it. I just newly bought a G9 mouse not knowing the razer Lachesis was out. Considering the reality that I bought it for 50$ is pretty good but I still might get the Lachesis. I would like to know which the finest mouse, mouse pad is and keyboard if there are top keyboards. Is anyone having any ideas of it? If yes then please suggest me……

No knowledge with gaming mouse but I have Logitech MX Revolution and I just loved it. I utilize it for gaming and opposed to the other wireless mouse I have used, this one has no insulate at all. It is extremely comfortable, the battery lasts actually long, and the tracking precision is remarkable. Not definite on the DPI but it is ideal for what I wish it for. There aren’t any DPI settings though which you almost certainly want.

For me I use the G5 mouse and X-ray pad Thunder 8 mouse pad. Not had the enjoyment of using the G9 yet but to be honest my g5 is perfect for me and sees no tip in improvement it until it expires. Keep in mind with mouse it is not about what is finest but what suits your gaming style and console. I know pro players which are still using 2 push button ball mouse.

In the world of high strength PC gaming mouse pad you make use of is just as significant as the PC itself. When it comes to importing the accurate pad for your precise requests it is important to consider a few factors. There are numerous companies devoted to the design of user friendly mouse pads; innumerable hours are put into the design of these pads. With help or support from world well-known professional gamers these pads exceed the standards of quality.

I had a fabric SteelSeries mouse pad, and it was the cheapest gaming mouse pad around, except then it in progress feeling extremely irregular and me resolute that it was time for me to hunt for a fresh one. Later than looking around, it was obvious that the top gaming mouse pad appeared to be the SteelSeries SX, and therefore me resolute to get one for myself to evaluate if this was actually accurate.

I had a fabric SteelSeries mouse pad, and it was the cheapest gaming mouse pad around, except then it in progress feeling extremely irregular and me resolute that it was time for me to hunt for a fresh one. Later than looking around, it was obvious that the top gaming mouse pad appeared to be the SteelSeries SX, and therefore me resolute to get one for myself to evaluate if this was actually accurate.