Thread: PSU For Corsair Builder Series

PSU For Corsair Builder Series

I have been reading very soon some corsair new launches on the net or you can say that around the official website of this. But here I want to ask you here that anybody have seen any of the reviews related to this? I consider that these are the replacing models such as the awesome CX400 but are they as good? So related to this I am little bit confused over here. So regarding this I have posted the thread on to one of the forum site that if they are planning to review on this then please give me a response over here I mean that on that forum site but till now I have not got any kind of replies from that side. But if anyone from here will get related to this then please help me over here as soon as it is possible for you. I just want to thanks you guys in advanced.

Re: PSU For Corsair Builder Series

I have also seen that launches related to this and I think that it is up to the 80% efficient. And to me it sounds like they are becoming cheaper for a reason I do not why they are doing like this? But Most likely I am still reliable on this. And regarding this I have searched a lot but I have also not much more information related to this. But here I will assure you that as soon as I get the more information related to this I will help you and post it over here.

I have seen all the replies which is given here I agree that there is not too much replies are here biut with last reply I am totally satisfied. I mean here that like the previous user said that they are not 80+ certified. And also the important thing is that The CX400 was manufactured by Seasonic, and I have heard that the new builder series are reported to be made by CWT.

I have seen most of the site related to this but I have not got any kind of review. Corsair creates high-quality PSU's, so it will be that. No 80+ certified, and almost certainly quiet, but not as quiet as their other PSU's. And here I want to ask you that what else you are expecting in this. And you will not say that it is better than the highest end PSU but for cheaper. And if you are planning to build a budget computer, then they are fine. Here what I am trying to say is if Corsair does not send the PSU to reviewers, and no review sites go and purchase it, it is for the reason that there is nothing interesting to show. So only this much I know related to it and I hope it will help you.

I am agree on that it is not in Corsair's attention to make public crap, and I would not purchase the PSU without reading at least a couple of reviews first. And currently I am also looking for that so you just do not worry regarding this everyone are searching for the same thing if anybody will get related to this then we will come to know very soon. Would you purchase a monitor exclusively on the brand name devoid of examination review?

I also did for the Corsair AX 750 and also I got it fresh from the event. And I do not be sorry for it. The day I obtained, I saw reviews pop-up here and there all saying how imposing it is. And when I got my laptop so at that time I have also done the same thing which in the time period of 4 months and till at that time no reviews where out. And when I have seen the review which is released after the one month in that also everybody were saying that it is good and also saying that it is great thing. And it is Dell. The thing is that I am not frightened of recurring things. Clearly if it's large things and its being order far, and I have to disburse the return shipping, then that is a unlike story