Thread: Which is the best Power supply

Which is the best Power supply

Yesterday, when I turn on my computer, accidentally my power supply is sparked for a while. Then I switch it off all the connections and again switch it on but then also my computer is not able to turn on. I am sure all this because of the damaged power supply. Now I am going to buy a new one so I was thinking to get Novatech Power supply of 500 watts. If anyone having about knowledge on this power supply then tell, and also recommend me suggestions. Any suggestions will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is the best Power supply

I am using the same power supply on my machine from past few months and I am experiencing a good performance of it’s, I will also advise you to go with this brand power supply. It’s having 120mm fan with improved cooler reliability and having low noise. And the main thing of it that is its gives you reliable service continuously. So in my recommendation you should go with this one only.

In my point of view 500W is enough for many users, but to buy a good quality in a cheap price is not easy. There is a power supply of OCZ’s ModXstream with the new available latest version in different watts. I am using the same one for my desktop computer and I will also advise you buy this for your machine. I hope this information may help you.

I don’t know about above these two power supply, I think Zalman power supply is very good in performance as well low in price. You easily find it on anywhere, the Zalman 500w, if you like to play game and if you are having multimedia computer then I think you should go with this one. The main advantage of this, that its gives stable supply with lower output as well as you can upgrade and expand it in the future.