Thread: For gaming MAX11L case is quiet enough

For gaming MAX11L case is quiet enough

I build new SILVER STONE SG05 case and also did complete performance assessment. This kind of case is more affordable and has a low price have a PSU Stock power supply. I am using Microsoft Windows 7, has a RAM 4GB, HARD DRIVE of 500 GB, Graphic card of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 and has a processor of Intel Core i3-530 Clarkdale processor @ 4.6GHz. This all hardware work properly. I want to upgrade means I want to change this case to newer version of MAX11L which has better space to build any system. This case has more space than my old case as my friend said. But the thing is that I don’t have any idea about case and power supply please helps me out by sharing some vital information about new case.

Re: For gaming MAX11L case is quiet enough

If you are a user of the system and work all the day then your system must need better power supply which supply all power to all the hardware. You can use SV45NF PSU which fulfills your requirement. This power supply has 450W and has more feature than original 300W model. MAX11L case has better spaces which allow you to build any system with its definition means you can see that hardware. So just buy this case you might get your solution.

By using this kind of case you can attach any hardware on your own. As per your system you must require a new power supply which passes the power to all hardware properly. This kind of case mostly useable if you are a gamer means this case made for gaming. This case is much more suitable for GIGABYTE board and has a corsair feature. This card has a huge space where you can place your any hardware like latest Intel i5 750 @4.2GHz or 4.8GHz, you can attach extra Graphic card. For this you can use any power supply which has 450W. So try this case you may satisfy.

You have such great thought that you want to buy new case for your system. This MAX11L case has a more space than your SG05 case. Due to more space your system might not get hot while playing a game or doing a work in multiple tasks. For this kind of system you must refer Silver Stone 450W power supply which exactly fit in this case. This PSU mainly focused on performance ratio, it has ability to pass same power to two graphic cards. Don’t bother just buy this case and enjoy it.

This system is good enough for the gaming and the Case MAX11L is much better for this system. This system might get hot if your power supply is not supplying power to all hardware. To resolve this you can use Silver Stone power supply which has 450W. This power supply has plenty of airflow to all components. It takes small place to stick on motherboard; there was also much clearance between CPU Cooler to the power supply. So don’t go with other case just buy this case which fulfills your requirement.