Thread: Dual fire GL graphic card problem.

Dual fire GL graphic card problem.

I get the iBUYPOWER gaming application. Having the configuration of a 750 w psu and 10 giga hertz of the RAM. It provides me the HD5770 graphic cards installed in it and have the extra pci slots for a total 3 slots. I removed the HD5770 graphic card and then I installed new Fire GL v 5600 workstation card. It works after installing the drivers. When I insert a second graphic card, it gets displayed on the device manager but it does not display on the screen. I reinstall both graphics card. Then the both cards displayed up in the device manager with the exclamatory mark. I then further downloaded it and reinstall all the drivers and restarted the system. But now it does not display any thing on my screen. Pleases help me to sort the dual fire GL trouble.

Re: Dual fire GL graphic card problem.

Your problems exist when both the graphic card is inserted in to the slot. To get some amount of help I request you to visit the graphics forum. It provides you the more response. The card which is used in the system is fully PCI 2.1 compliant, fits into; 32 Bit, 33 Mega hertz it is the 5 Volt Keyed Slot which will work in 66 Mega hertz (3.3 Volt Keyed) slot as well. In my system the card which is used by me supports the two operating system that is the windows 98 and windows NT. It worked fine for me. Better publish your problem to the graphics forum.

Make sure that the second card installed in to your system is same as that of the FireGL. You should not have to install the second graphic card with the same application. The system will assume it as the single only. Also do the plugging properly whether the necessary PCIe power connects to the graphic card. You do not require the additional driver for the same cards. Or the problem may also persist either in your power system or in motherboard.

The other graphic card that is the A4982B which is also the pci card and is probably the different card you are using since you are running the dual monitor system. I am not sure whether it will work or not. But you can try these two of the cards. The c8000 card only officially supports the two graphic card systems. In which one is supposed to be the AGP i or f. but it will still work. You need stated cards for it.