Thread: Ipod touch having retina problem due to screen protector

Ipod touch having retina problem due to screen protector

Hii.. I have been using my apple ipod touch from last 3 months.. After that just for the sake of protection, I used a screen-protector for my ipod touch.. I cut it down so as to fit my screen.. But now I notice that the screen of my ipod touch looks weird or simply it looks grainy.. I want to ask that is their any problem with my ipod or is it just the retina display problem with it.. Please help me out so that i can fix this problem..

Re: Ipod touch having retina problem due to screen protector

I have a 4 generation iPod Touch. I have a matte finish anti glare screen protectors on my ipod screen, but still i admit that it makes the retina display look grainy.. But it is still sharper than the previous generation of ipods and I can still read the text easily. And if you want to protect the screen and make retina display look better than you will have to use something which is clear rather than an anti glare, because it has a matte finish on it...

Few days back i received my iPod touch and so far it seems great. It is working normal with out any kind of problem. And i also bought a mirror type screen protector for protecting my screen. My query is, if I put the screen protector on the screen then will it affect the retina display of my ipod touch??? I would not like to throw away the screen protector as it helps to protect the ipod touch screen.. Please suggest me some solutions for fixing this problem permanently..

By simply putting an invisible shield on the top of the Retina Display on the ipod touch, it should not affect the quality or resolution of the display screen of the ipod touch. But when you are applying the screen protector on the screen you must make sure that no dust particles settle on the screen and also the screen protector is fitted properly . According to me, you should use the factory screen cover which was provided to you while purchase until you get an invisible shield for you ipod touch...