Thread: Problem adding new RAM with AM3 system

Problem adding new RAM with AM3 system

I am using AM3 system in my computer. I want to upgrade my computer. I try to upgrade my computer but i got some problem while upgrade my computer. There is a no any problem while adding other hardware but Problem occurs when i add new RAM with my AM3 system. After adding new RAM my computer automatically restart my system. What type of problem i am facing with my AM3 system? Please help me as soon as possible to solve my problem

Re: Problem adding new RAM with AM3 system

You have a problem with your new RAM. I think first you have to check your RAM work properly or not. Check your new RAM on another AM3 system machine(computer). If same problem you get on another machine then there is a problem in your new RAM. You also check it on another system which is not AM3 system. If same problem is there then replace your RAM. You can replace it in a warranty. And you will get new RAM in a replacement.

I think if there is no any problem with your RAM then your additional RAM is not suitable to your AM3 system. AM3 system is a use for AMD processors. If your new RAM is not compatible with your AM3 system then also it give you a problem while working with another RAM. Check your AM3 system details and it support. So first check all your system details and then upgrade your system with proper configuration.
    Last edited by RoninBlade; 01-11-2010 at 12:13 PM.

I think there is a problem in your AM3 system computer hardware. Check your additional RAM properly place in a memory slot or not. If it not properly place in a memory slot then also your system never start and give you a error. Open your system. Check your addition RAM which is place in a memory slot. If it not properly place then remove it carefully and then place it in a memory slot. Power on your computer then then check your problem.