Thread: Sony VGNCS3 laptop 15 inch screen problem...LCD or CHIP problem?

Sony VGNCS3 laptop 15 inch screen problem...LCD or CHIP problem?

I am using Sony VGNCS3 15 laptop. I am suffering from such bad problem i.e. with my screen. At the bottom of the screen I can’t see anything but sometime it display proper view. Sometime this problem happens on the top of the screen. I am using Nvidia 9300m GS graphic card. I am playing game at high resolution I thought this will cause error. Sometime it work properly I can see all things on the LCD screen. The main thing that sometime top screen display at bottom and vice versa. So anyone has a solution for this king of error please help me out, I can’t even watch video properly.

Re: Sony VGNCS3 laptop 15 inch screen problem...LCD or CHIP problem?

Normally this problem might get occur if you have bad connector cable and this will cause bad display. To resolve this problem you must change your cable which is best in the market. You can solve this problem by plug and play into monitor if you still get this problem then restart your computer and select LAST KNOWN BEST CONFIGURATION, this system will set to best restore point and you will get back your display. Try this solution you will appreciate.

If your display driver is corrupted then only you might face this error. To resolve this just remove your graphic cards then reconnect that card and reinstall its driver. This problem may cause due to loose connection or its main power pin which is connected may get damaged. Replace this pin or repair it will help you out. There may be some problem in your LCD if above solution will not work. After trying this you will get your solution.

Sometime this display problem may arise if your system gets over clocked. This will happen because you are playing all game in high resolution. At high resolution your system take more power to process so check the unit it might get over clocked. Another reason for this kind problem is that it is possible that your graphic chip has internal damaged or it not able to fetch power form system to display a view in high resolution. Thank you.

LCD is sensitive so if some part of the LCD damaged due to some reason wills cause this error. As per my idea I can say this that this problem arises due to your GPU. The main reason behind this, that LCD displays simply take everything whatever coming from the GPU. This will happen if there is mismatch synchronization between LCD and GPU. Graphics processing Unit (GPU) is a kind of microprocessor that allow any 2D or 3D graphics rendering form microprocessor. This is the only solution for your problem.

This problem sometime occur if you have a dab connection or has a loose connector. Mostly this will cause due to some internal means technical damaged in the graphic card. If you want to remove this problem just reconnect all the cable from system and reinstall the entire display driver. Or you can change or simply repair your LCD at any work station. As per my concern just change your graphic card or decrease your resolution to normal mode. Just try this you will get your solution and after this you will able to work properly.