Thread: problem either with motherboard or with the hard disk

problem either with motherboard or with the hard disk

I want some help from your side. I have try to seen solution on so many site but it work I can’t get solution. I have Desktop Computer that won’t work properly. Whenever I powered up, some splash screen display and I can’t do anything. This problem is not giving me any access to BIOS. I try BOOT from CD but same thing happen and when I power up I can hear fan sound. I thought there may be some problem in the power supply. So please is there is anybody can solve this particularly. Sometime system throws series of BEEP code and say Bad DIMM or Bad Main Motherboard. My question is that can I get any action which should I take it. Please if you have any thought really help me…

Re: problem either with motherboard or with the hard disk

This could happen if you have damaged hard drive. So just replace your hard drive and try to install operating system. Due to some bad factor which is, most responsible to give some damaged to hard drive cause this error. This may also happen if your power supply is not able to pass full power to all hardware. Unknown sound can be thrown by computer if your RAM is not connected properly or has loose connection. You may see this error if your motherboard has some kind of short. To solve this problem you just remove all hardware and reconnect it again. Try this solution you might get satisfy.

This problem can be solved by only making some change. You just remove your CMOS battery, unplug power adapter and reconnect it and wait for some time. You can boot by using any optical drive. You can try this once by removing CMOS battery means only by AC power. In most of the cases this problem might get occur if your motherboard has problem or you have a loose connection of any hardware. This BEEP code is display only when your computer is loading all hardware and might that hardware are damaged due to some technical problem. This could also happen by your any of the hardware means processor, motherboard, hard drive, etc. so be careful while changing anything by yourself.

Bad DIMM or BAD motherboard error only display when your motherboard or your RAM has some internal damaged. This type of error will occur only at the start up means time when system is loading hardware. Sometimes this may corrupt your system resources. When your system throws some sound that doesn’t means that it is OK but it has some problem that it is not taking any more power. You can change your RAM and can repair RAM slot to resolve this kind of problem. Try this is the only solution which fulfill requirement.

DIMMs error only display when your slot has technical problem or has a loose connection. To resolve this you can replace your slot or you can simply repair it from any computer hardware shop. You can simply replace DIMM if your DIMM getting fails during memory testing under the BIOS. Failure of DIMMs error you have to face every time, whenever your motherboard has some problem to take this range of power. Unwanted sound you can hear from machine it simply means that your RAM has loose contact with the slot of your slot might has a damaged. So change your RAM and try it this will helpful.

You can figure out your problem in just about 10 minutes as per the BEEP code. BEEP codes are used by the BIOS when it loading all the hardware. On turning up your computer if you hear ant sound it normally means that your system has encountered kind of problem, this error not allow you system to loads your computer display and show king of error message that say with which part motherboard has problem. You can simply hear sound if this kind of problem your computer has any damaged hardware. To prevent this you must check your all hardware will help you out.