Thread: Best antec case for my computer

Best antec case for my computer

I am recently going to build a system for the internet and for gaming purpose and my uncle has sponsored me for that so I just wanted to know that which is the best antec case available in the market? I heard as lot about the other cases but as all know that antec is best in the business so please tell me which one I should buy. I wanted it for the system that I am going to use for the gaming and the internet purpose. The case must be designer as well as best in the performance so any advice on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the issue.

Re: Best antec case for my computer

Sonata Designer 500 from the antec is one of the most advanced and designer case available in the market. This case is undertone calm when it comes to system noise, with the assistance of sound-deadening boards and a selectable, 3-speed 120mm case fan that gives the option of highest cooling or negligible noise. Calm Computing fans will be grateful for that the Sonata Designer includes a hard drive deferment rising system that significantly reduces the quantity of vibration hard drives send out to the case. With fresh High Definition frontage audio ports, the sound you desire to hear comes all the way through crystal clear.

As per the gaming is concern the LanBoy Air Yellow case from the antec is best in overall market of the computer case and cabinet. Almost each fraction on this case, even the motherboard and PSU mounts, is modular and modifiable. Up to 15 exhaust fans generate optimistic air pressure inside the case that blow dust and heat out all the way through panel punctures. Up front, the LanBoy Air's AirMounts HDD rising system factually swings drives in mid-air for unsurpassed pulsation and noise resistance. Along with its two interior 2.5" SSD inlet and a front-panel USB 3.0 port, the LanBoy Air is the last word in high-flexibility PC case design.

The Two Hundred by Antec is our most affordable gaming case yet. Get the awesome features you expect from Antec, plus brand new features like a built-in hot swap SATA hard drive caddy! The Two Hundred also introduces a CPU cutout for installation of CPU coolers, a perforated front bezel for maximum air intake, plus a whopping ten drive bays! And with menacing style that will strike fear in the hearts of men, the Two Hundred's got it all. With these it has a number of the additional features which were not present in the earlier versions of the antec case such as Front-loaded hot swap 3.5" SATA hard drive caddy, CPU cut-out allows for easy installation of CPU coolers, Bottom-mounted power supply isolates heat and noise, Perforated front bezel delivers maximum air intake, Cable management compartment organizes cables discreetly, Front-loaded HDD cage for up to 6 hard disk drives and the Cable management ties help keep your case tidier are the features which makes it superior.

The Antec provides a number of the good computer case or the cabinet for the gaming purpose which has change the world of the gaming. The cases such as the LanBoy Air Yellow, Two Hundred, Two Hundred V2, LanBoy Air Blue, three hundred , Nine hundred, Twelve hundred and the others which are very great for these purposes. These antec case have additional features which are not present in the normal case and in the normal cabinet which are designed for the computing purpose. So, you can buy any of the mentioned antec case for gaming.

The antec computer cases or the cabinet for the gaming purpose is best as compared to other brands which makes the cabinet. The LanBoy Air Blue, Nine Hundred Two, Twelve Hundred, LanBoy Air Yellow and others are some of the well knows gaming case available in the market so you can get any one of them. They come some additional features such as the 6 x internal 3.5" HDDs and 3 x external 5.25" HDDs along with the 1 x external front-loaded hot swap 3.5" SATA hard drive caddy which are the driver bays. There are 15 exhaust cooling fans given in this case so that you can continually play the game for a long time.

The cabinet or the computer case P183 provided by the Antec is the best cabinet that I have come across till date as it is applicable for all the sections such as you can use it for the gaming, internet, Enterprises and other purposes. Performance arrives at new levels with the P183, the subsequent enclosure from Antec's high-end act one series. With the majority fresh Quiet Computing technologies, the P183 brings first-class performance at its quietest, coolest and mainly stylish. So, this is the best cabinet that you can buy it for all the purpose or you can say the for multipurpose.