Thread: Where to get Intel D510MO AHCI Driver

Where to get Intel D510MO AHCI Driver

I am using HP desktop computer with Windows XP as my operating system. I system is working great with Windows XP as operating system but I want to have the AHCI Driver for my machine which i want to use with Intel D510MO desktop board. So that I can have SATA Native mode installed on my machine but my am not able to find any exact place to get Intel D510MO AHCI Driver for my desktop computer. I want to know if it is compatible to use in my machine with XP operating system. So if anyone using or have the details about it please let me know.

Re: Where to get Intel D510MO AHCI Driver

You can have the AHCI driver, Advanced Host Controller Interface driver for your desktop computer which runs on windows XP as operating system from the official Intel website. Where you need to provide with your computer specification related to the operating system, some motherboard and information of used desktop board on your system. Depending on all this information you will be provided with the AHCI driver for your desktop computer. This can be the simplest way to get the drive for your system and this will defiantly work in your case.

I am having different issue with the D510MO Desktop Board using which I am not able to install Windows XP on my computer. I am searching for the solution from quite some time now but still didn’t get the proper solution for my problem. I was using Windows 2000 and now I want use Windows XP on my system but the problem is that when I go and permit the AHCI mode in BIOS setup it is unsuccessful to identify the hard disk. I want to know how this problem can be fixed so that I can install XP on my system, so if anyone tells about this it will be appreciable.

Frist I want to tell you about the benefits which are provided by SATA Native mode such as improved Serial ATA interconnect, hot plugging using which you can take out a storage device from a Serial ATA controller while a system is operating. You can get the AHCI driver from the official Intel website just visit there can you can get it loaded on your system to work with Windows XP operating system. I think this is enough information to make you clear regarding the AHCI driver and the SATA native mode.

You are not willing to get the AHCI driver from the official website of Intel then another option you can go for is to visit the Intel authorized service center or store where you will provide you with the AHCI driver for your machine which is working on Windows XP and having D510MO Desktop Board. Let me know is you are able to get the driver from there otherwise I can provide you with driver if you are not able to get it from the store.