Thread: new geforce gtx 460 graphics card or RAM problem

new geforce gtx 460 graphics card or RAM problem

Here I want some help from you guys. I am thinking to upgrade my computer. Anyways I have 4 GB of RAM, motherboard of GA-EP31 DS3L, processor of Intel quad Q8300, and geforce gtx 460 operating system Is Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate. When I start my computer after some process there is something warning message is display on my screen and I think that say something about MEMORY, so I thought there must be some problem with my RAM. Please tell me is there is another type of feature should I looking into the graphic card which is more compatible with my motherboard and it’s appreciated if you tell me that is my computer get harm if I use more RAM like 6 to 8 GB. Try to help me out please.
    This message sometime display when I am playing a game. So if you have any suggestion about these please share with me.

re: new geforce gtx 460 graphics card or RAM problem

This problem will cause if you have attach any new hardware and you have not install it’s driver into the system for this reason your computer is not detecting that hard ware. Sometimes in this situation your system might get Crash and you may lose all your data. This problem will not allow you perform work in any section is it usage high graphics you know why Bcoz your system is not able to catch its driver software. So you just reinstall all the software then format total hard drive and then reinstall new operating system into your computer. Your computer might get hang if your connections are tightly connected. Remove it and reconnect all hardware. This solution will make your computer OK.

To overcome this problem you must ensure that you have installed all the software properly into the system. Error message will only display if your driver might get damaged if due to some reason. You have 4 GB of RAM which is quiet enough for your system, saying about graphic card just reinstall the driver and install again will fix this error. Don’t go for another card Bcoz it work better on your motherboard. If you still get problem after installing driver setup just install fresh copy of new operating system. Try this it sure help you.

Suppose you are suffering from this problem just change your power supply Bcoz your power supply might get damaged. This problem you can face if your system is not find any display driver on the machine. Just install all the recommended driver software which leads you to solve your problem and your system will work properly. You don’t have to put any extra RAM Bcoz you have enough memory to process. Memory error message will only displayed by system if it is not connected properly or you have not install it software. Just fix above thing your computer work awesome.

Re: new geforce gtx 460 graphics card or RAM problem

It is much more suited RAM on your computer, you don’t have to fix any extra RAM on motherboard Bcoz more memory size will cause your system to some problem may be it won’t work or your system get crash or your motherboard get short due to high power. Don’t worry your Ge-Force GT X 460 graphic card is mush compatible to your system. To resolve this problem reconnect all the hardware and reinstall all the driver software properly.