Thread: Magic Mouse pairing problems with Macbook Air

Magic Mouse pairing problems with Macbook Air

I have got a new Macbook Air, I wanted to connect the magic mouse with the Macbook Air, but the problem with that is the magic mouse always fails to connect the Macbook Air, I don't know what the problem with it is because the connection with the Macbook Air of Magic mouse is done through Blue-tooth. I have a doubt that might be the Blue-tooth be not working properly of the Macbook Air. Please tell me a proper solution as to how I deal with this problem, as I have no other option then a magic mouse with me.

Re: Magic Mouse pairing problems with Macbook Air

The problem with the Magic mouse will be that the batteries might me not new so the error will be their in the Macbook Air for connection. Try to change the batteries of the magic mouse so that the new battery can help the magic mouse to try out a new connection with the computer. If the batteries are new then try to take the batteries out for some time and put the battery again and try to resume the new connection with the Macbook Air. Hope by doing this the connection with the laptop will be done, and you can resume with your daily works.

If the above procedure does not work properly then you have another option of removing the old pairing with the new pairing one and establishing the connection with the magic mouse once again. Then also try to restart you laptop after doing the connection with the magic mouse. This would work down easily and also allow the re-pairing of the magic mouse with the Macbook Air.

The magic Mouse might be having a problem with it internally, which can be resolved by the Customer Care by taking the magic mouse from where you have got it or from the specific retailer from where it can be changed or ask the retailer to get some other magic mouse. The retailer can get the details forwarded to the company from where the Magic mouse is got to the user. The customer can get a new magic mouse or the old magic mouse repaired, which can be tried by the user for further connectivity with the Macbook Air.

If all the above steps are not working you can also visit tom the official website of the Macbook Air laptops i.e the apple. The below link can be used for the details regarding the magic mouse connectivity with the Macbook Air:
    http://discussions.apple.com/thread....60065&tstart=0
    This link talks about all the problems faced when a user is trying to connect the magic mouse with the Macbopk Air. Their are certain blogs being discussed by the particular users facing the same problem and the solution for the particular question is given out. It mainly tells you about the issues faced by the magic mouse and also the Macbook Air and provide you with various solutions to deal with this such problems.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's