Thread: Needs to recover mp3's after formatting HDD??

Needs to recover mp3's after formatting HDD??

My friend buy new computer last month. He formatted his 120GB IDE hard disk drive that contained all of mp3's files. After formatting he realize that the data which is formatted by him that he want for collection. Does he get his mp3's files data back? How he will recover his data? Is there is any data recovery software tool to recover mp3's format data?

Re: Needs to recover mp3's after formatting HDD??

I think your friend had to keep backup before formatting his 120GB IDE hard disk drive. Because when you format your hard disk drive the data which is present in a hard disk drive deleted permanently from your hard disk drive. But now there is a number of software introduce in a market which is recover the data. But there is a risk of loss the data. so advice your friend that keep backup of all important data which is important and don't want to loss.

Your friend want to recover his data which is formatted by your friend. I know there is a recovery software which is use to recover important data. But the software which is use to recover the data is not fully protect your data which you want to recover. So don't use recovery software. From next time keep backup of your all important data so you will get your data back.

Yes. There is a chances of recovery of all mp3's files which is important for your friend.There is a Recuva software which use to recover all formatted data or deleted data. Recuva software is used to recover the data. This is freeware so you can easily get this software. Your friend can also recover his formatted mp3's files data. So suggest your friend to use this software. I think Recuva is best option for your friend problem.

I think you have to contact with any hardware person. You will get recovery software but data which is recovered by this software is not protected. There is a difference in quality of Original data file and recover file. Hardware person also provide this type of service and they will help your friend to recover his data with good quality.