Thread: No click with Mouse but it moves

No click with Mouse but it moves

I have a USB mouse attached to the system and the problem is that now the mouse is able to move but I cannot perform any click on it. I have no idea what could have been causing the same. Please help me out so that I can perform the task well which will be helpful and better. I have no idea for the thing. I use a desktop that is been loaded with Windows XP. Hope to get a desired solution to make the things to work well.

Re: No click with Mouse but it moves

The possibility seems to be with the mouse that is causing the problem for you. You need to look out well that is getting the aspects to be functioned well and get the implementation to be performed as required. All you need to do is to unplug the device as its been a USB device and then start your computer with neither inserted. Then once its started up, plug them both in. If that does not work, go to the BIOS Menu and reset the bios to factory settings. If both of these don't work, try to make the number pad on your computer the mouse and try using them to re-install the drivers for the keyboard, mouse, and USB ports on the motherboard. I suppose the problem would then be sorted out well without any issue. So do look out for the thing.

It could be that the mouse is not a been able to scope well with the system and in order to get it worked or function well for the change it is necessary that you do perform out for the required aspect well that is needed. You need to look out for the driver which will be better and then rollback the process. Check out under the computer management and then remove the driver. Install the new pack and look out for the issue. I hope you may then be able to work well with the mouse. Implement the task and perform it will help you out well.

This is possibly a bug or a threat that is been affecting the system. You can get sort of the change well by making the changes to be worked well and function as required. All you need to do is to check out the desired implementation well which is required Use a good antivirus application which will be able to detect the threat and then remove it out form the system. As it is been done you may then be able to function or process for the change which will be better. Check out that is required and you may get to the solution which will be helpful in all ways.

I would suggest you some steps or a process which you need to look on for getting the issue to be sorted out well. All you need to do is to check out for the desired aspect to be performed and function accordingly. All you need to do is to check the event viewer for the logs which will show up the change. It sounds like explorer is getting hosed on startup. Boot into safe mode and check the event viewer for errors. Go to the start and type eventvwr.msc in the run comand. Then to the system-->look for red X's with a time stamp of the freezing. This will be the case for which you need to sort the same.

There is better way through which you can get sort of the thing which needs to be functioned well. All you need to do is to check out by booting the system in the safe mode and then using CCleaner tool you need to remove the vulnerabilities that is causing under the registry keys. Clear out the same. make the system to be processed or run under safe mode as it do not have much of the advanced and embedded features. Also if the same do not help you out you need to check out by setting up restore points. This can be done well by going or getting access to the start menu. Now go to all programs option. As it is been done you then need to check out for accessories and then under the system tools look for System restore. Set the points that is the schedule as per you want your system to work as it was working fine before. Restart the system and then look for the change.

There is a certain procedure that you need to look out for sorting the issue which may then be able to get sort of the change as needed. All you need to do is to check out by following the steps as mentioned. First of all you need to Open Programs and Features in Control Panel. It can be done well that is by Clicking on Start. Now in the run, type appwiz.cpl. Hot enter. User Account Control permission and if you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or click Continue. Find any other mouse software in this list, and follow the instructions to remove the software. Restart the computer. This will be better and a good option for making the conflicting aspects or software that may be causing the mouse to respond in such way. So do look out for the change and make it work.

It could be that the information for the device may have been not functioned well and needs to be processed and scanned well. Do check out for the thing that is by clicking on start button and then in the run command type mouseinfo and hit enter. Now you need to make sure for the thing that is by Clicking the mouse buttons to check whether the button clicks are recognized as UP and DOWN commands in the tool. If the mouse buttons are not recognized, you may have a defective device. If this is the case, see the "More Information" section for information about how to contact Microsoft Supplemental Parts to obtain a replacement device. However, the best way to determine whether the device is defective or damaged is to try the device on a different computer. I suppose this will make the things to be cleared and hence you may then process out well for the required aspect to get processed as needed. Check and make it work which will then make the implementation to be worked.

Try out by connecting the mouse to a different port and look for the change. It will be helpful and you may then get to work well with the thing as needed. It could be that the USB port to which you have connected the mouse is not able to function as the data transfer may not be accessing well to the same. So do perform for the task as assisted and needed. All you need to do is to connect to USB 2.0 port and then check for the results.

Upgrade your BIOS of the motherboard. You need to flash the system board and then check out for the change which will then be better and make the aspect to get process well which is required. get the new updated pack of the bios and then install it to the system by flashing the same. As the updated pack is been installed you may then be able to perform well with the mouse. Hope this helps.