Thread: configure intex tv tuner card

configure intex tv tuner card

hii

m having a intex usb2.0 tv tuner card. i have installed its driver properly on my dell(i3/3gb) laptop. but still i m unable to watch tv channels.

this intex usb2.0 tv tuner card is using "honest tvr2.5" software. when i click on this software, it shows video from my integrated laptop web cam not from tv tuner.

plz help me out. how can i be able to watch tv channels

thanx in advance..

Re: configure intex tv tuner card

Here is how to configure Intex TV Tuner Card, just follow these few steps properly:

First of all ensure that your system has PCI slots rather than AGP. Upi can find this from your system properties. Open your system case. Make sure to unplug the power cable before doing this. Search and locate the open PCI slot. Most probably it should be on the surface of the case along with the motherboard. Eradicate the cover over the slot opening on the reverse of the system. Now insert the card into the PCI slot. You would protect the card by making use of a screw. Once done, fit back the computer case.

Now switch on your system and follow the on screen instructions to Install the provided software and drivers. That’s it.

His is USB TV Tuner. I am facing the same problem. I dont know if Driver given in CD is not right for Windows 7...or some other issue is ther....

I am also getting only Camera function and other functipns like TV, FM, Composite etc. are not clickable.

Please, herlp if someone is there..

-Manish

This is seem to be the problem with the driver that you have installed for that and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. If you want to check that then you should install the entire updated driver in your computer and see if that can solve the problem for you. You can download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.