Thread: Problems Installing USB Printers under Windows XP

Problems Installing USB Printers under Windows XP

I am having the issue of installing USB printers and All-in-One on my computers system. Here what take place that Printer driver installation get in touch with prompt to attach the printer/All-In-One USB cable to my computer system? I have plug in the USB cable into my operating system and I have originated a fresh Hardware wizard commence. I have gone to install the printer but ultimately it shows me the displays "There was a difficulty in installing your fresh hardware peripheral" in the system tray for the meantime. The printer driver installation has hanged on at that time to plug the USB cable into my computer system. I have canceled the prompt, but at the same time the installation carry of printer/All-In-One on my computer system. I have installed correctly and I have had the same issue with each any every Epson printer and Lexmark printers device. I have tried to install it on the operating system came out. I have tried the most recent drivers but this doesn't solve the same problem which I am facing. Any help regarding the same problem please help me. Thank you in Advance.
    Last edited by KABIRA16; 17-10-2010 at 12:12 AM.

Re: Problems Installing USB Printers under Windows XP

I have gone to the same problem with my all-in-one printer what you are facing right now on your computer system. I hope you have used some of the operating system on your computer system. Can you just give me more information about your operating system you are using on your computer system? Because by getting the information of the operating system I can easily able to suggest you to go for the further steps what you have to go for.

Actually I am the regular user of the computer system. I am using the computer system form last three years. I have used the all the windows operating system which is came after the windows 98. I have a good experience of using the windows operating system, but I am using the windows XP operating system right now on my computer system. Do you have come across with any of the solution related to the same problem what I am facing on my same windows XP operating system? Please suggest me I have really got irritating with this same awful problem on my computer system. I want to access my all-in-one printer as soon as possible please do help me out from the same problem of what I am having on my all-in-one printers. Because I want to get the printout of my documents from the same printer.
    Last edited by KABIRA16; 17-10-2010 at 12:40 AM.

I have faced such kind of the problem with my computer system on my HP all-in-one printer what I am using. I was getting very irritating with the same problem for installing the HP all-in-one printer on my computer system. I was gone to the same problem with my computer system. But I was using the windows XP SP2 on my computer system. To remove this problem I have than installed the windows XP SP3 on my computer system I have resolved my problem automatically without any trouble shooting with my operating system on my computer system. I suggest you to please check it out that which service pack you are using on your computer system. If you are using the windows XP service pack 2 upgrade it to the windows XP service pack 3, and then do the installation. I think this will solve your problem.
    Last edited by Maxforu; 17-10-2010 at 01:11 AM.

I think you are facing the problem because you are doing the "dueling installations". Either you can installs the all-in-one printer using the complete driver, or let Windows install it. Generally you will get the commands with your all-in-one printer that say to install with the complete driver. In this case, when you plug in the all-in-one printer the Windows install the wizard it may start up. Press onto the "Cancel" or "No" button or whatever the switch it inform you to go out from the windows. Once you have an incomplete installation on your computer system, you may require unplugging the all-in-one printer, uninstalling your all-in-one printer completely, then rebooting and reinstalling the all-in-one printer which you have. This time follow the manual directions and go for it. This will work for you to solve the same problem.

You can follow the below instruction to get what problem you are facing on your computer system.
    • The issue seems to be mainly with all-in-one printer, rather than just normal printers, have you check it out for this?
    • When the installation is unsuccessful then there are multiplicities of indication afterwards which appear to depend in the lead which device you are trying to install on your computer system, e.g. the Epson RX500 print fine but lock up at a random time after primary printing whereas the Lexmark all-in-one printer is just extremely slow.
    • Have you contact with the Epson about the same problem and them liable a clash among the RX500 Epson and my Intel USB chipset which is likely but on equilibrium I suppose it is not likely. As I say, I have tried this on 3 machines with the same result.
    • The RX500 Epson installs very well to Windows SP2 operating system.

I think you have to re-install of Windows XP that may resolves the same problem. I think you will resolve your problem on your all-in-one printer.