Thread: Epson RX500 Printer unable to Print

Epson RX500 Printer unable to Print

I have recently taken a new Epson RX500 Printer but it unable to install on my computer system. My computer system is giving me error information as “Epson does not recognize the OS. Epson Photo Starter is not compatible with operating systems earlier than Windows 98 Installation was cancelled”. Does anyone have any idea to solve this problem from my computer system? Any help about this topic will be respected. Thanks in advance.

Re: Epson RX500 Printer unable to Print

I have installed Windows vista on my computer system and I have also faced the same problem I with my Epson Stylus Photo RX500 it is not working. I have restart the computer system, it start working without any problem. I think this related problem sometimes happens on the computer system. You can go for the same process.

As per my suggestion you can go for the reinstallation of your windows vista operating system on your computer system. I have done the same steps to solve the problem of my HP Laser 1080 printer and I have solved it without any other problem on my computer system. I think you should also go for it for your Epson RX500 Printer.

During the time of changing the windows 7 operating system to windows vista operating system I face this kind of problem with my computer system. I am unable to print the page from my Epson Stylus Photo RX500 printer. I have then changed it to the original windows operating system as it was earlier on my computer system and it is working now without any problem.

I think you must have to reinstall the driver of your Epson Stylus Photo RX500 printer from your computer system. I have done the same thing when I have faced the same problem with my Epson Stylus Photo RX500 printer. I hope this will work with your Epson Stylus Photo RX500 printer and it will able to print the document from your printer without any problem.

I think you must go for the upgrading the Epson Stylus Photo RX500 printer or you can go for the reparation of your Epson Stylus Photo RX500 printer. Sometime it happens that the driver get corrupted on your computer system because of infected virus. After the upgradation of the driver you should go for the scanning of the Anti-virus.