Thread: Reviving my old HP Omnibook 600C

Reviving my old HP Omnibook 600C

I had taken HP Omnibook 600C on last year’s or it might be something around ten or eleven months ago. I went abroad for my further studies the only problem what I am facing now is that I am unable to open my Laptop. I had kept it along with the battery in it. Do anyone have the idea how to start my HP Omnibook 600C. Any help related this topic will be respected. Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by Otilio; 02-10-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Re: Reviving my old HP Omnibook 600C

I have just gone the same thing with my Sony Laptop but I had kept in store house. When I plugged in the Laptop I got green light, but it is not power up the system. I have removed the battery from the Laptop, and plugged it in and it came correct and worked just as I had left it. Try to do in this way what I have done.

Can you say me how you have done this? Is it by replacing the battery within the Laptop and start it by connecting it with the battery in it. How this could is possible because I have tried it out many times but the same problem has occurred again and again. Do anyone else have another solution for these please reply it.

I have done it in the same way as I have done it. I have connected both the terminal with each other and connected it, my Laptop start and I have started using my Sony Laptop perfectly as it was running earlier when I had purchase it. Please try to do in this way I think you will able to start your HP Omnibook 600C Laptop.