Thread: Optiplex 745 desktop issue with graphic

Optiplex 745 desktop issue with graphic

I have a Dell Optiplex 745 desktop and the problem is with the video card as I am not able to get proper graphic output. I have no idea for the same. Please help me out so that I can work well and make the issue to be sorted in order to perform the task well which will be better and helpful. Hope to get a better solution. I use Windows Xp.

Re: Optiplex 745 desktop issue with graphic

It could be that the driver you have installed may have some issue and in order to get sort of the change which will be better for you. This is the reason you are not able to process out well which is needed. So do process well by reinstalling the application and then functioning out for the change. I hope this will let the desired changes to get sort as needed. Check out.

Get the application or the desired driver which is necessary and make the installation well under compatible mode for Windows Xp. As it is been done you can then check out for the change which will be beneficial for you as required. So make the desired thing to be worked well which is needed. You may then be able to function out for the thing very well.

Make the system to run under safe mode and then make the installation of the same that is driver you have got. As it is been done you can work well with the change and then process out which will be better for you. As required make the implementation for the change which will help you out to get sort of the aspect as needed. Do work well.

Making the installation of the driver well under compatible mode will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by processing the desired change which will be better for you. i hope this is essential and you can thus make the change to be worked well which is needed. Do function out for the aspect. I hope you may then work well as needed. So do check out.

You need to update the feature that is the driver well under the required parameter which is needed. So do look out for the change which will be essential for you and make the desired change to get process and function well. It will be better and you can then process out with the implementation which will be needed. So look out.