Thread: Dell XPS One A2420 driver issue

Dell XPS One A2420 driver issue

I have a Dell XPS One A2420 desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT video card. I have installed Windows Vista and Windows 7 on the machine but the problem is that the video card s not processing the task well. I do not know what could have caused the same. Please help me out so that I can work well.

Re: Dell XPS One A2420 driver issue

The issue could well being with the driver that you have installed. you need to get a fresh copy of the driver and then make the implementation to be sorted well which is needed to work as essential. This will be better for you so do check out that will be better for you. So make the implementation which will be better for you as required. Hope to get a better solution. Check out.

In order to perform the task well it will be better for you that it is essential for the implementation to be sorted out as required. I hope you may then be able to work well as needed. All you need to do is to check out by making the installation of the driver well under compatible mode which will be better. I hope as it is been done the application will then be better for you. Do check out and work.

I would suggest you to make the system to run under safe mode which will be better for you. So do check out and function out which is needed. I hope this will surely make the implementation that is needed. So do look out which will be better. This is because safe mode do not have much of the embedded aspects which will be better for you. It will help you out.

Run the system under compatibility mode which will be better for you. In order to get the aspect which is required you need to process function as needed. I hope this will let the thing to get it worked. You will then be able to perform as the desired aspect which will surely let the thing that is needed. Right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation of the compatibility mode for Windows Xp.

Work well by performing the aspects that is type msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now you need to choose hide all Microsoft services well which will be better for you. It can be found under selective startup tab. Then disable the service well under the system by restarting the system. Check out which will be better for you. I hope this will be better.