Thread: How to solve the Inspiron E1505 hinge problem

How to solve the Inspiron E1505 hinge problem

With me there is E1505 notebook. The problem i am facing is related with the hinges on my E1505 notebook. I think that the hinges of my notebook is failing out. My notebook is now not in the warranty period. I want to know the repairing center for the dell in my area. Will any one suggest me the service center of the dell? I am ready to pay them.

Re: How to solve the Inspiron E1505 hinge problem

Even i am suffering from the same problem in my laptop. the LCD of my laptop is snapping up from the left corner. I am not able to find the problem i.e. whether the problem is with the LCD or with the hinges of my laptop. My laptop is still in the warranty period. I want to know that what should i do for getting the problem solved? Thanks.

Even i started facing the same problem with my laptop. I have a dell laptop. My laptop is in the warranty period and i made the contact with the dell people, but the dell website state that the warranty covers workmanship and the defective damage. I call the dell service man and he checked my laptop and stated that my problem is not defective, but it has happened due to accidental damage. I told them that it is not the accidental damage, but they are not ready to accept it. What should i do now?

I feel that you are having the problem related with the hinges of the laptop , there there is no method for repairing it. If you try to do some manipulations with the hinges, then this can cause the damage to your laptop. The only solution is that you will need to replace the hinges with the new one. You need to contact to proper service men and get them changed. Hope it will solve your issue.