Thread: Graphic card issue on Dell Dimension 4600

Graphic card issue on Dell Dimension 4600

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 desktop and I am planning to install Windows 7. It is normally used for some business purpose and not for high end gaming. I have ATI Radeon 9800 - 128 DDR graphic card and the problem is that I am not able to get sort of the issue. Hope to get a desired solution that is for the related driver for my graphic card that will be supportive. Please help.

Re: Graphic card issue on Dell Dimension 4600

There is a way through which you can make the implementation to be sorted well that is by processing the task as required. You need to get the desired driver for the same from the official site of the developer. You may get the link for download and which will be suitable for the same and can then be worked as required. So look out for the thing and change and work well.

Check out on the site that is been given or provided in the link. Click on it you will be directly redirected to the official site page and then make the aspects to be processed well as needed. It will be better for you. I hope you can then get the desired download for the driver which is needed and can then make the application to work well for the same.

You can make the installation of the application or the driver well under compatible mode which will be helpful for you. Windows 7's Aero user interface requires a DirectX 9-compatible card and I believe the 9800 supports only DX8. The 4650 supports DX10.1 and is fully compatible with Windows. Other than that you need to then process out well for the compatibility of the driver hat you have.

It would be better that you make the installation of the application well under compatible mode. Right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation well under the Windows Xp from the properties section. This will be better for you and hence you can function out for the desired thing that is needed. So do look out and process as required. It will be better for you.

Try to make the system to run under safe mode and then work well with the thing which will be better for you. I hope you may then be able to work well with the card that you have. This is because the application or the driver needs to be worked as safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature and you can make the installation well and run the system accordingly as needed.

I would suggest you to go for XFX 4650 AG card. It is very much compatible and you can work well with the thing as needed. It will be better for you and can function out well for the desired aspect which is needed. So get it processed by getting the card that is been mentioned. I hope you may then be able to work with the desired thing that is needed. Do work