Thread: HP LaserJet 4P Manual needed

HP LaserJet 4P Manual needed

I have got the HP LaserJet 4P and I am not aware of anything about this printer. I am searching for some manual that can help me in understanding the functions and other things of printer. So I thought that you guys can help me in proper way. Please provide me with some manuals that can help me. Any other notes regarded to this topic would be helpful.

Re: HP LaserJet 4P Manual needed

I think that you should look at the official site of HP. You will surely get some basic help from there. If you are looking for the manual, I have solved your problem. The below attachment is the manual of HP LaserJet 4P. So, you can download it and get help over there. If you are having any problem, you can feel free to post over here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

After I have called the most important data from my perspective, I would now like to think about this device. This printer is out of the "Stone Age", but that some of today's monochrome laser printers running (jet anyway) from the rank!! The print quality is excellent. The writing is not grainy or unclear. However, this is not the only reason why I still swear to this printer. Sure, it is regarding the number of pages per minute really slowly.

Sure, even with the new printers have duplex. However, one must at the new printers permanently sits in front because they have any "10th" Page a jam, which unfortunately can only resolve more of paid service technician (such as Xerox ,...). (I want to no brand blacken).

I think I now have the main criteria for obtaining my Laserjet 4P explained and can really recommend this device. If anyone of you such a cheap printer, this may even get free, then accessible only. It is a great printer!! However, it is ABSOLUTELY NOT SUITABLE FOR PICTURES. The optional memory required for HP LaserJet family printers is directly influenced by the complexity of the graphics and soft fonts in use. With the introduction of MEt, optional memory may not be required for graphics printing. However, adding more memory may enhance printer performance.