Thread: Sound level clipping problem in Creative SB x-fi extreme audio

Sound level clipping problem in Creative SB x-fi extreme audio

I have made a purchase of a PC two months before and it was working fine. But from the last two days i am facing the problem of sound level clipping .This problem normally occurring when i play a heavy base sounds. I have tried to update the driver but not able to solve the issue. I am thinking that is there any hardware problem or the problem is with the sound card. Please provide you suggestions on this problem, it can greatly help me.

Re: Sound level clipping problem in Creative SB x-fi extreme audio

The same problem even i am having. The exact problem is that the volume level of the L/R speaker goes down if the woofer gets more activated. I want to ask one question that can i make a setup with a separate sub-woofer output, will it solve my problem? If you are having some other solution then please help me out. Give your reply as early as you can.

This is what i know about the speaker, make a reference of it, as it can help you in solving your problem. If you are having the 2.1 speaker, then it is having a power amplifier in the bass speaker and all the control of the sound is being from there. If there is problem in the base speaker, then there is definitely problem with the speaker system and your computer sound system must be OK.

My head phone is also showing the same problem. When i play any song ,then initially the sound is loud and proper in the head phone but as the song progresses then the sound automatically drop down and if i use the seek-bar to move either front or back then the sound again comes back. I want to know that, why this problem is being occurring in my head phone?