Thread: NVIDIA GFX285 driver does not support my hardware

NVIDIA GFX285 driver does not support my hardware

Hello,
    I have a computer consisting of the asus GFX285 motherboard. With me i an having the NVIDIA latest driver. There is bit problem with driver that it does not recognize my video card. I think that some one will be able to help me in solving this issue out. I am very much tired up with this issue. You please provide me the help as early as you can.Thanks

Re: NVIDIA GFX285 driver does not support my hardware

What i feel is that you need to contact to the asus as you driver could be in the warranty period. You send your request to them either on their website or through direct calling. They will send you the installer to see that will it be able to fix your problem or they will give you the video BIOS to re-flash your graphic card. You try this out, it can get your issue solved.

I to have faced the same problem a long time ago. I have some solution for you.You check this out, as it can help you. First try to downloading the new driver and try to install it. If your problem is still not getting solved then you need to contact to ASUS again with the new information and see what they do for you.

According to me you try this out as it can help you in solving your issue.You need to backup all your files and install a new and fresh operating system in your system. I will suggest you to install windows 7 instead of the windows XP as the windows 7 is better one and will support you driver properly. If still you problem are not getting solved then you give me the reply. I will definitely look upon it.

I give my thanks to the spuff as his reply has solved my problem.After following his instructions i am able to solve mu issue. I feel that there was problem in my operation system. I think that there was some problem in my XP so it was not supporting the sound card and was not allowing to install the driver. When i installed the windows 7 my problem was solved.