Thread: Graphic card buzzing noise problem

Graphic card buzzing noise problem

I never had this problem in my life. I am using the computer from the last 2 years.It was working fine, but suddenly from the last 2 weak i am facing the problem related with the graphic card. My graphic card is producing the buzzing noise.This problem occurs when i switch on the computer. I want to know that , how i will be able to solve the problem. Give your suggestion as early as possible.

Re: Graphic card buzzing noise problem

I can help you in solving this problem. Just i want to clear the things that is it this buzzing sound occurs only when the PC is playing a game or every time. If it is only while playing the game then it is normal. If you send me the video of the noise then it could help us to understand what it is. You upload this video on the you tube and provide me the link.

I want to know that what is your power supply unit? Also i want the information about the amp on the 12V rail. This amp must be listed on the power supply's label. If you provide me this basic information your computer then i will be able to help you. You give your reply back as i will help me in finding the proper solution.

I thought about this problem for several hours an got the solution that the sound could be due to capacitor buzz because of inadequate power or stressed power supply unit. I think that Power supply unit must be on the stage of causes buzzing capacitor sound either on the graphics card or motherboard. Hope my solution will help you in getting your problem solved.