Thread: Epson Perfection 3490 Scanner not compatible in Windows 7

Epson Perfection 3490 Scanner not compatible in Windows 7

I have an Epson Perfection 3490 Scanner that is been connected under Desktop machine. I do not know what could have been the problem. Please do help me out so that I can work well by checking out the change that is needed. It will be better for you. I use Windows 7 on my system. I have been trying out to get sort of the change but still no solution. Please help.

Re: Epson Perfection 3490 Scanner not compatible in Windows 7

The problem can be sorted out well by choosing the desired aspect well which will be better. All you need to do is to get the appropriate driver from the official site which will be better for you and then process out for the desired aspect which will be better. So do check and function out for the changes which will let the changes to get it functioned. It will be better for you then. So check well.

In order to work well or function for the change it is necessary and essential that you do process out for the thing which will be better and you can thus make the desired aspect to be performed well. It is essential that the aspects to be cleared or worked well. So do make the implementation to be sorted well. Get the updated driver and then installation of the same.

Get the driver and then make the installation of the same well under compatible mode for Windows XP. As it is been done you can then function well for the change which will be better for you. As it is been done you need to get the things to be implemented. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation well under Windows Xp compatible mode. This will be better for you.

There is another aspect which will be proper and can make the aspect to get worked well. It will surely let the implementation to get worked well which will be helpful for you. I hope this is needed and can make the changes to be processed. Try to work out by performing a clean boot and then install the application. You need to hide all Microsoft service and then make the installation of the same. It will be better. Restart the system and then function out well.