Thread: SSD vs SCSI, What would you say

SSD vs SCSI, What would you say

My question is, now these days in computer environment many new devices/drive comes to see, some having additional features than previous on, and some cannot have. I am using SCSI right now but I am thinking to go for SSD. There can be many difference between them, I just want to know what the main differences among them are? Is SCSI is still better.

Re: SSD vs SCSI, What would you say

I have search regarding you question from that I come to know, that SCSI is an old technology that having incompatible, bad cables, causing issues with driver, over to that SSD is fast and takes minimum 10 second for booting. Everyone look for computer which runs fast, if you want a relax session then I would say to go with SCSI it is fast but also flunky.

SSD having some additional features over the SCSI. If you have the cash then Solid State Drive (SSD) is the thing to go with, although it is expensive then also its have demands because it is fast, silent and not producing heat. It is not a gigantic disk; it is a physical memory that is revolving to read.This is the one of the extra feature does SSD having.

I am using a SCSI in my Personal Computer; I think it is better than the Solid state drive because it is much cheaper than SSD. I am using for home work and I think SCSI is the better for that, it uses primary server configurations because of that it is fast to work at home. If you want to use your computer for normal work then go for this.

If you use a laptop for your all business work, then SSD is the very compatible with the laptop. It is producing less heat, having fast booting than that of SCSI. But it having more cost that SCSI. SCSI is better and it is old technology that has never fail yet if you are using Personal Computer then and want to spend low cost than go for SCSI.