Thread: Does not hear sound due to pci device

Does not hear sound due to pci device

Hi,
    I have a audio driver installed in my system ,but then to i am not able to hear the sound in my pc.When i open the device manager i founded that there is a yellow symbol in mu pci device.I am not able to understand why there is a yellow symbol in mu pci device.So give me your advice on this issue and try to give it as early as possible.

Re: Does not hear sound due to pci device

You need to download a software called AC'97 via vinyl 7.00 .This software should get your sound back up and running .It having a set of drivers for pre installed software on the computer.This took a wile but was able to solved my audio problems without any difficulty.Hope it also solve your problem.Try this installation .If need further support on this topic then give me your reply.

I think you are getting this kind of problem because you pci driver must not be updated .You need to right click on the pci device for updating it.If it is asking for a file like Hd ,then you need to give the path to it ,the path is C:\windows\system32\drivers .After giving this path it will update your driver and you go for the sound test.Give me your reply if your problem is solved.

You need to right click on the yellow exclamation mark and then click to uninstall it .Make sure that you are having the correct driver when it searches for one after it pops up a window, with "new hardware found".When it searches for the driver ,then click the option to "browse" and go to the driver which you have downloaded then,Click on it and you are done with it.Try this out it will surely solve your problem.

I was very much confused that what to do know .But the solution which you provided was wonderful ,it really helped me out.Your instructions were very easy to understand and it did my work more easier.I was having no idea that why this problem is being caused.But thanks to you for giving me such nice solution.