Thread: My hp j3680 inkjet Printer does not print

My hp j3680 inkjet Printer does not print

Hello,
    I use HP j3680 ink-jet printer at my home.It was working fine till yesterday,but when i started my printer today and gave it a command for printing ,it did not print any thing.My printer is a new one and it is just one months old .Currently i don't have any idea that what happened to my new printer.Provide me some feedback.

Re: My hp j3680 inkjet Printer does not print

I am suggesting you some solution for you,you just follow those while working with the printer.Use a plain white paper for printing purpose.Press and hold the * and # key at the same time and then press the key 1,2 and 7.After done with this press the right arrow key and then press OK key.Then press the Left arrow key and select the vpp self test.This will help you to narrow down your problem.If the printer is printing black on the paper the there is some problem related with the software.

I thought upon this problem and finded the solution that there might be problem with your printer setting .Your printer setting might be different from the default setting.Use a printer catalog for solving your problem on your printer.There might also problem with your cartilage ,so get your cartilage checked by the service man and get it replaced from the company.

Those who are facing this printer problem This the fine solution for them.First get any one of the "compressed air Cains" ,then after remove all the cartilage.Give a tight hold to the air Cain nozzles at the place where the ink i drawn from. Blast away by holding some tissue so that ink does not spread on too the body.This had worked fine for me , hope it work fine for you as well.

I am having a MFC290c Brother printer I also have the same problem on my printer,I have even changed my cartilage and put a new Brother Black ink cartridge. I have cleaned my printer head as per the instructions but still it is not solving my problem It only prints the color but does not print black.So what to do with this problem ,just help me.