Thread: Stereo Mix is not able to function under Windows 7

Stereo Mix is not able to function under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and the problem is that I am not able to work well with the Stereo MIX as it is been enabled but not working. I use Windows 7 now after the upgrade from Windows Vista. I do not know what could have been the issue. I use Realtek sound card but still the issue is not able to get sort. Please help me out so that I can use it will for broadcasting sound. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: Stereo Mix is not able to function under Windows 7

In order to get the thing to be processed well that is needed. All you need to do is take the thing which will be better for you that is needed. It could be that the upgrade may have been the reason you are not able to get work with the same feature. You need to make the clean install of the operating system rather than upgrade. It will be helpful for you. Check out.

You need to get the updated driver for the sound card that is needed. So check out for the change which will be better for you that is needed. So check for the change and make the implementation that is needed. Do work out for the same that is essential. I hope this will really let the things to get processed and function that is needed. Make it work.

make the installation of the driver well under safe mode and then check for the thing which will surely let the implementation to be processed and work as needed. It will be better for yo to make the change which will surely let the desired change to get work that is needed. So do process well to get sort of the thing. I hope you may then be able to process or function for the change.

Make a reinstallation of the same that will be better for you. As it is been done you can then work well which is needed. So do make the things to be function which will surely let the desired aspect to get worked. As it is been done you need to process and get the change to be implemented as required. You may then be able to work well. Check out.