Thread: Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found

Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found

I need your help guys as soon as it is possible for you guys please post your replies regarding this. Actually I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for my Intuos3 Graphics Tablet. It was workin very properly till I have not rebooted my pc. When I have rebooted my pc after that I am facing this problem. Because of that issue I have tried to solve this actually in this I have check the wacom Tablet properties in the control panel then I have found that it is showing that Tablet driver was not found.So what I am doing wrong please suggest me.

Re: Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found

This is the same issue because of which I was in big trouble. And then regarding this I have searched a lot then from one of the site they have suggested me to update your driver. So when I have updated my driver from the dell support site then now it is working properly. If you want then go here you will get the update from this site. And I hope it will fix your issue.

Whatever you are saying to do it is correct but after updating the driver even though there is a problem occur. I was getting sick because of this issue so that is why in last I have uninstalled all the drivers of Wacom drivers and install the older version that is 6.05.7and now it is working properly. If I have to suggest anyone then I will simply tell him to go for the older version. Because in current version there are lots of problem.

Like you guys I was also very tense regarding this issue. Then I come to know that wacom have just released a new windows7 driver. And when I heard this as soon as it is possible for me I have downloaded that driver. And then I have install it on my pc. And so far it is working properly. There is no any issue I have face till now so you also try this hope your issue will also get solve.

Actually when I have read your post then I downloaded that driver. So when I have download it I install it and then I have seen that mine problem is also get solved. Actually before this I have tried a lot things which is told by some of the user but nothing is working in my case but thanks a lot your reply work in my case. Thanks a lot once again.

Currently I am using wacom ptk 440. It was working properly when I have install the windows 7. But today It just stop working. I don’t what is happen with this. Actually when I have removed my USB and again insert it but nothing happen to this. Then I have reinstalled all the specific drivers but even though nothing is happen. Then I have read your post and I did according to that and then I have seen that now it is working fine.

Thanks a lot my friend. Actually I am getting sick from this problem. I was also facing this. Then I google on this problem but didn't get perfect solution. Then I read your post and tried it and magic, it works. It was really a great relief. Now I am very happy. Thanks a lot one more time.