Thread: No Wireless Connection Photosmart D110a (CN731A)

No Wireless Connection Photosmart D110a (CN731A)

Recently I have updated the system to windows 7 from windows vista, in comparison to windows vista windows 7 is far better. Currently I am having live box and the problem is that when I am trying to connect that thing to Photosmart D110a it cannot be found by network. When I print the test report of the wireless network printer, network name SSID is not applicable? Is there any solution for this problem?

Re: No Wireless Connection Photosmart D110a (CN731A)

I had the same problem and the same moments of excitement. I searched the internet quite by chance, before making a scandal from HP. Your solution worked fine, just put the Livebox in "association" (a button on the Livebox) so it accepts a new device connects. Only last little problem: apparently you cannot have two connections.

1. You must install the imp with the cd and USB cable and installs complete
    2. Reboot
    3. Enter the cd and choose CONVERT in imp networking (WiFi)
    4. Finished installing WIFI
    5. All on the imp and print the configuration network. Do not forget to the IP address.
    6. Open the browser by typing the ip address
    7. Once on the imp. change the imp, put a STATIC IP address you want and manually turned the DHCP
    8. Clean the imp in printers and if you create an imp with the software's window, you printer will run smoothly
    I hope these steps will help you to solve the problem that you are facing. If you have any other problem then let me know about that.

I also had some similar troubles with my HP Photosmart D110a (CN731A); Finally, I went to Free "My Account" and have enabled IPv6, DHCP is also enabled. The router recognizes the printer now, and the report is OK, but when I want to print wirelessly, nothing works. HP says my printer is not configured for the wireless network. This was not the answer that I have expected anyways thank for the help.

For those who have already installed their printer through the cd. Put the cd and choose configure do not forget to connect the USB cable during the first stage procedure > Find all the requirements and all the other things that you need (if it does not detect the cable connecting the reinstall with the cd from the beginning) the second step > choose the wifi network on which you are connected (enter your wep key) if connection is ok then do a test print if document does not come out. Out the network configuration of your printer's IP address and notes. Right click on your printer properties tab to go to port and do add a new port. Choose tcpip port as communication port. Finally back on the port tab and check the port that you have just created and do test print.

I just bought the same printer; setup via USB on my computer fixed no worries. On the laptop settings for wi-fi by the wireless LAN 802.11 and my live-box is not as simple: the printer is not recognized by the MAC address of the network configuration printer (up to 12 letters and numbers) used it to something? The configuration page says: Network status offline. The status of this topic says "solved", I would like to know the solution.

Someone I know told me that the laptop must also be configured to recognize the printer! Nowhere is talking about it in the installation manual of this printer? Why this question seems important given the post above it is considered "resolved", when in fact it is nothing? I would like although it works finally! If you have any idea let us know if you could enjoy it but be a little clearer that would be great!