Thread: Issues with Thomson TG782T Bigpond ADSL2 Router

Issues with Thomson TG782T Bigpond ADSL2 Router

After using the NETGEAR DG834G for many years now i have recently upgraded to the Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line 2 (ADSL2). And i was using the same one for few days although it was limited to 8mbit. Now i have managed to get the Thomson TG782T Modem i guess it is dropping along with some heavy UDP connections such as world of war. I have found it on an internet that this router does not able to handle the UDP connections. How can i solve this problem now?

Re: Issues with Thomson TG782T Bigpond ADSL2 Router

The 300N XR Gaming Router II Sitecom presents the new edition of the Gaming Router. The new features over its predecessor include the parallel use of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz connections, a new chipset, two internal and two external transmit and receive antennas, the support for WPA2 and a USB 2.0 port. The latter may include a hard drive or a memory stick that can be used over the network from any users.

Zyxel NBG-460N times to. It offers 300 Mbps via WLAN and with true MIMO (three antennas), not the pseudo-MIMO as found in most others. In addition, he has four Gigabit LAN ports, by cable to the router already out 9ms. It also provides intelligent bandwidth management. This can give you your games even if a higher priority and then someone else surfs the web, your ping does not crash.

The Sitecom Wireless 300N XR Gigabit Gaming Router is ideal for fanatical gamers who expect a delay-game experience, as well as for hardcore users who want to optimize their network and Internet use. The router automatically recognizes application patterns in the data points and optimal bandwidth utilization of such priority applications requiring the fastest response times. This intelligent technology, called Stream Engine, a wireless or wired optimum performance and efficiency guarantees for applications such as Voice over IP, gaming, video streaming or downloads.

The "Quality of Service" feature is automatically activated and may be used without installing any programs or configurations need to make. The 300N draft 2.0 Gaming Router with Gigabit Switch is WPS-enabled (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). Users are at speeds of up to 300 Mbit / s network in a secure environment and without the hassle of a manual device setup.