Thread: HP Color LaserJet HP 3600DN Windows 7 drivers

HP Color LaserJet HP 3600DN Windows 7 drivers

I am currently using the Windows 7 operating system after switching from the Windows Vista. I have purchased an hp printer last year, now when I am trying to connect the Hp 3600DN it shows a driver problem. At the time of installation it gives an error as the “Driver to the Windows 7 is not supported”. I have also visited the hp website but not found anything from there. So, please help me to solve my query, I will be more than thankful to you for any kind of suggestion.

Re: HP Color LaserJet HP 3600DN Windows 7 drivers

Your problem is very common as most of the people who have purchased the hp printer are in the boat. There is a solution that you can try to overcome your issue go to the official website of Hp and download the driver for the HP3600DN printer and also specify the Operating system that you are using and with 32 bit or 64 bit. After the download uncompressed the folders and install it to get the required drivers, these will resolve your query.

There is a solution to your problem, you just have to follow the given step t o resolve your query. Many a time people have the drivers with them but they are not able to install it properly;
    • Go to the HP website and from there downloads the driver for the HP3600DN supporting the Windows 7(64 bit), these will provide you with a folder that unpacks a bunch of files.
    • After that , add your printer and tell it you have “Disk” at the stage and point it to the .inf files that gets extracted after that.

This method will solve your issue and by doing these you don’t get the issue resolved then contact the customer care desk of the hp printer

Your advice about the drivers that are available on the website is not proper. I have search the website and found that there is no driver available for the HP3600DN. Please provide me with a solution that will solve my queries, what should I do in order to get the printer working. This printer will work doe Vista, should I switch from Windows 7 to Windows Vista. Is there any other website or service provider that will provide the driver? Please help me with the proper solution to overcome the issue.

As one of my friend was having the same problem and then he called the CEO of hp, they said there is no driver available for HP3600DN which can work with the Windows 7. They are planning to launch the driver which is compactable with the Windows 7 very recently in the near future. My advice for now to you is that you just switch from the Windows 7 back to the Windows Vista or Windows XP that will be very grateful and helpful to you.

There is no driver available in the market for HP3600DN which is compactable with the Windows 7 Operating System. As you have mentioned your problem the ultimate solution to that is you switch from Windows 7 to the Windows vista OS for the time being. The hp company is going to release the driver in the future which will be compactable with Windows 7 operating system, for this time you should use another system in order to get your Printer in the working condition.

Thank you friends for your valuable advice on the topic, I have switch from Windows 7 to windows Vista and now I am able to work with my printer. I have downloaded the driver which is supportable with the Windows Vista Operating system. I hope that the hp will release the driver very soon so that I can switch from Window Vista to the Windows 7 and use all its feature very soon. Please reply when the driver is released, I will be grateful to you.