Thread: HP Color Laser Jet 3600dn unresponsive in Snow Leopard

HP Color Laser Jet 3600dn unresponsive in Snow Leopard

I had been looking at the register of maintained or sustained printers in 10.6 and the HP Color Laser Jet 3600 is maintained or sustained to be, additional than my dn model is at present unresponsive. I be able to observe the printer by means of my 10.6 apparatus, I be able to add the printer, I be able to reach the printer, additional than queue jobs take +/- 5 minutes to transmit on. And by print job, I indicate, incredible as innocent as a test page. The printer works completely by means of my 10.4, 10.5 and Win XP systems. I tried to eliminate/add the printer, restarted the printer, added it from side to side LTP, from side to side Bonjour, I reinstalled Snow Leopard by means of the full load of printer drivers, nothing works. I need some help here.

Re: HP Color Laser Jet 3600dn unresponsive in Snow Leopard

In this you have to hit it off Add to generate the HP printer queue for your HP Photosmart, Officejet, or Deskjet the entire in one printer. Your system be able to more often than not detect whether a printer has particular accessories installed, such as supplementary paper trays or a duplex unit. If it cannot, a dialog come into view that lets you identify them. To facilitate full functionality, create certain the settings in that dialog perfectly reflect the installed alternative. (even though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP).

I determined it by using an open source driver. Which indicates the tribulations was the driver, not the printing queue or the protocol. I was immediately capable to set up this similar scenario using the 3600 driver integrated in the HP Print Driver Update 2.0 obtainable from side to side software to bring up to date and printed from Safari without any delay. If you have encompass a moment you might try going to the Print & Fax System predilection and <control> clicking or right clicking on the register of printers to the left. Then choose Reset Printing System. Reboot the Mac OS. If software to bring up to date does not at the appointed time you for the 2.0 driver to bring up to date when adding the 3600 you be able to physically download form official site.

My 3600dn is not running appropriately moreover subsequent to Snow Leopard installation. (10.6.1) I originally noticed it missing from the network additional than was capable to add it in the entire in excess of again by means of the IP address. Several file that goes into the print queue determine to print and then hang about in the queue and pause the printer afterward. I have encompassed to physically delete the item out of the queue subsequent to each print. Otherwise, the queue jams and nothing determine to print. If I forget, and later turn my system on, the old print job determines to print itself the entire in excess of again.

I am unswervingly concerning to this HP CLJ 3600n via USB cable, my MacBook Pro 13 by means of Snow L. OS X 10.6.1 installed and most recent HP driver set in addition downloaded. I cannot get a solitary page printed. This system had printed superior in 10.5 (leopard). No additional changes than 'upgrading' to 10.6 then 10/.6/1. Cables run by means of additional PCs; Printer runs by means of WIndows XP PC. Worked previous to Snow Leopard upgrade. I have encompass and uninstalled and reinstalled every time innovative drivers were posted by Apple (or downloaded in and bring up to date 10.6.1) I have comprise multiple additional printers installed for the reason that there are dissimilar printers at every of the 3 places I run.

I have comprise the similar tribulations as the entire the additional: 3600n, worked extremely well in 10.5, determine to run via USB in 10.6 additional than not bonjour, updated the whole thing per instructions, spent 4 hours by means of Apple and 2 by means of HP tech hold up doing the entire sorts of system gymnastics. Tranquil does not run. Snow Leopard 10.6.1 and LJ3600n not running. First document prints additional than status accomplished by no means shows and document job stay behind in list. Following pages gets wedged, does not load. So if HP drivers do not run where be able to I get that open source driver.