Thread: Need Drivers for Satellite Pro Model No PSM35E-003

Need Drivers for Satellite Pro Model No PSM35E-003

I am posting for the first time so please help me. Actually I need driver for my Satellite Pro Model No PSM35E-003H0-G3. And if you are suggesting me that check it on its official website then I just want to inform that I have did it. And there I didn't get any solution. Because it is not here on the website. Actually I am searching on this issue last 3 weeks but could not find any answer regarding this topic. I have wasted mine so much of time in clicking on different web site. Actually I am looking for the Windows 7 drivers. It will be very delighted if someone could help me.

Re: Need Drivers for Satellite Pro Model No PSM35E-003

It is obvious my friend because you are looking on THIS Support Site then it's no wonder you can't fine them. Actually this is an USA support site that is a European model that is neither sold nor supported here. actually for that you need to looking on the European Support Site I hope there you you will get your answer.It is Satellite Pro M30 correct? If it is then it is not supported under Windows 7 so you will NOT find Windows 7 drivers for it from Toshiba. And ya Nvidia Go5200 video chipset is NOT supported by NVidia under windows 7 so try to run windows 7 on that system is just a waste of time. I think it will run properly on windows xp.

I think it is because of you will more than likely only be able to run 640 x 480 resolution, with the slight possibility of 800 x 600. that is the reason you might not be able to get more than 16 colors either. Check this I think this is the reason you just check it on your pc. I hope it will fix your problem.

Nvidia will not make drivers of that model for windows 7. Actually which laptop you are using it very powerful one. My uncle brought it for Dhs 7500 something. I know it is little bit expensive electronic item which is came to my house ever. So this much I know. Only that much I know regarding this.

In actually as much I know is NVidia has not and will not be making Vista or windows 7 drivers for any of their video chipsets prior to the 6000 series. In this you have to post your complete model number because it is very difficult to assist you. And if you post your complete model no then it will become easy for us to assist you. So from next post try to do that.

Actually I have to ask In this which I am going to tell you that you just go in device manager, then click on the device in question, go in property and then go in details. You will see a code that code means vendor and the DEV code means device: in my case the vendor is 8086 and the device is 27D8. Once you have the two codes, go to pcidatabse site and then enter the two codes and you should get the name of your hardware. From there you can search for a driver download for your hardware.
    Last edited by Aandaleeb; 05-09-2010 at 02:37 AM.

I have tried that whatever you are saying to do but in that I overcome all of my problem except the wireless connection. Actually for that I need driver software. please I need it as soon as it is possible. Because I have see in one of problem he try driver software and it's problem get fixed. I hope it also work in my case.