Thread: Best Liquid/Watercooling Kit for Antec P180/P182 SE

Best Liquid/Watercooling Kit for Antec P180/P182 SE

I have bought a new desktop computer system and my system's CPU tower is an Antec P180. Actually i am planning to buy a desktop now and i am gonna choose either Antec P180 or P182 SE. Now according to this tower i would like to ask you guys to suggest for nice watercooling kit. It would be much better if i have CPU and GPU cooling both in the one kit.

Re: Best Liquid/Watercooling Kit for Antec P180/P182 SE

Advantage of a water cooling system is that you can install several heat-absorbing elements in your computer. Water blocks are usually mounted on components such as CPUs and graphics and chipset mainboards, but there exist more exotic water-block modules for hard drive or memory. Enthusiasts are even water-blocks for transistors and MOSFET power supplies. The water-cooling system usually works well with just a pump and the radiator, so that each cooler air inside your computer needs its own heatsink and fan.

Gigabyte seems to persevere in the cooling, the firm is no longer in a first attempt in this environment, both for CPU and GPU. After the G-Power for air-cooling kit and 3D Galaxy Watercooling Gigabyte now offers its new 3D Galaxy watercooling kit II, worthy evolution of its predecessor. We will test the performance of this kit and whether the exclusive Gigabyte sign a watercooling kit public success!

Gigabyte has tried for several months to integrate the market cooling after the G-Power CPU heatsink in category Air-cooling system, the 3D Galaxy watercooling arrived in class, he had been impressed with these performance but some points remained to be improved. The major change in the 3D Galaxy II comes from its valve system, for connecting two other circuit elements, which are mainly VGA waterblock "Blue Eye", the little darlings from Gigabyte that we will present at an upcoming test !

The Aucma Coolriver was one of the initial water-cooling systems which can be recommended to buy at any time. Unlike the series of competition of Poseidon, it featured cast copper water-blocks (as many as three of them!) And a copper radiator. At the time of its release he claimed was an excellent performance and very affordable, too.

The extreme silence package cooled ProModz kit is exceptional if we put aside the problem of disjointed tank. We recommend the purchase if the price of $ 270 doesn't seem too high for you. This kit can easily cool any modern CPU or next. If it is indeed too expensive for you, consider the model simpler and more accessible in the same series of chilled silence.