Thread: Swiftech water cooling kit

Swiftech water cooling kit

I am in a search of the water cooling kit which and i have came across one good cooling kit that is Swiftech water cooling kit. Actually there would be many better then this as well but for now i am just concerned with this one. Can you guys help me know more and more about this cooling kit?

Re: Swiftech water cooling kit

The fan on the Swiftech MC370-0A unit is a Pabst 60mm 6850RPM, and 33CFM fan. I can't tell you how impressed I am with this fan. Not only does it perform almost as well as the Delta vacuum cleaner, I mean 38CFM fan, but it is MUCH quieter. The Pabst fan weighs in at 43dB whereas the Delta is 46.5dB. This may not seem like a big difference, but believe me, it SOUNDS like a big difference! Where the Delta has a distinct very loud WHINING sound, the Pabst is more of a low hum.

Since the RPM's are very close to the Delta, the only thing I can attribute to the reduced noise is the number of fins on the fan. The Delta has 7, the pope just sixth I certainly wouldn't think 1 fin could make that much of a difference, but after listening to the two side by side I am obviously wrong. I certainly would not think a fin could make that much of a difference, but after listening to the two side by side I am obviously wrong. The one complaint I have about this fan is that it comes pre-wired to a 4 pin Molex connector and there is not RPM monitoring capabilities.

I liked the Swiftech H20-8500 Series Liquid Cooling Kit as in this an air to liquid heat exchanger included is new Swiftech cooling MCR80-F Radiator. This is actually a heatercore and not a radiator, and a very small one I might add. The radiator comes with two 80mm fans, one which is already mounted with a fan grill on it. The radiator is designed to fit on an 80mm exhaust mount in the rear of the computer. The idea is good, however for more powerful cooling power, a larger radiator would be desired.

I was sent the MCW5000-A, which includes mounting hardware for AMD processors. There is also a kit which includes Intel mounting hardware instead of AMD mounts. The water block is a two part construction, with the top being made of blue anodized aluminum, and a solid copper base. The block seems to have very clean and sturdy construction, and it features the quick-release fittings that the whole system uses.

The PRS kit is what gives the pump power when your computer is turned on. Swiftech H20-8500 Series Liquid Cooling Kit is designed for easy installation, and is worth every penny spent on it. I use this kit on every water-cooling system I build for fool-proof operation.
    Lastly, they throw in 12 feet of tube for connecting everything in the system The tube did have several kinks in it (not good!) but this was only because it was taped that way for packaging. After removing the tape, the kinks worked out and the tube stayed nice and round.

Swiftech H2O-220 Compact liquid cooling system is certainly the most favorable impression. I do not think that the cooling capacity of the system far beyond any competition against the mass-production liquid-cooling solutions such as Sil. A lot of the enclosed "for newbs" water cooling kits we see in the Maximum PC are pretty lame. You get a pump / chiller combination, easy to install pin-up, through tubes, which is slightly wider than the veins in.