Thread: Kingston 64G SSD V-Series SATA2 2.5

Kingston 64G SSD V-Series SATA2 2.5

I have installed the Windows 7 operating system on my system and i am bit happy with its speed but still i was wondering that will it make any difference in the speed on my pc if i will add Kingston 64G SSD V-Series SATA2 2.5 to this system? Is there anybody who can suggest me to proper advices as shall i buy this ssd or not.

Re: Kingston 64G SSD V-Series SATA2 2.5

Memory Disk SSD 2.5''KINGSTON SSDNow V Series - 64 GB - SATA II is much less dense in the storage (8-128 GB currently) over its predecessor, the magnetic hard disk (which can reach 1000 GB now), however it is "X" times more stable and reliable than the latter These transfers speeds and access times are much faster. In addition to its size and weight are are reduced, and its resilience to shocks and lifetimes are increased, which makes memory SSD drive a first choice to be sure you never lose your data!

Kingston proves once again its expertise and its technological mastery by delivering 64G SSD V-Series SATA2 2.5 quickly and reliably. With transfer rates of 100MB / s read and 80MB / s write, you'll save time. Its capacity of 64 GB, its robust design and characteristics prodigious make a suitable solution for high-performance notebook PC.

With the V-series SSDNow, Kingston is one of the first manufacturers to be made accessible to all DSS. This explains the popularity of this record by amateurs who want to optimize the performance of an old portable hard drive a little soft. It comes in 30, 64 and 128 GB We tested the 64GB version, like others, it uses a controller Toshiba, but it should be noted that Kingston announces performance with increasing storage capacity.

The problem with this kind of brand like Kingston or OCZ is that the products sometimes have very short lifetimes. This SSDNow SNV225 V + Series is based on the Samsung PB22-J, it can not be denied given the reference Samsung pasted on the PCB: MMCRE64G5MXP-MVB. The DSS can be found sold under other brands like OCZ with its Summit model also dropped, with the P256 and Corsair.

If the V series actually hides within it a clone of Intel SSD, the series V +, it is based on the PB22-J Samsung. The version tested here is a 64GB model announced as less efficient especially sequential write the 256GB model of the giant Korean you'll find in this folder. Aesthetically, the Kingston SSD Now V + Series 64GB is very similar to V, the label is the main difference. Otherwise, the box format 2.5 "full metal retaining the original color of this material is very similar between the two versions.

Recently, Kingston launched new generation SSD called V100 & V+100. They show great improvement in performance but the price seems to be quite reasonable comparing to the former one. Has anyone tried it?