Thread: Kingston SSD drives

Kingston SSD drives

I would like to ask you guys that how would be the kingston SSD drives. I have tried OCZ, and Gskill falcon and i have found the Gskill quite faster, so i was happy with that. So can you guys tell me that if i had bought a Kingston then how would it be. I mean to say how much inactive as compare to that of Gskill. Actually i am looking this ssd drive for my new X61 Lenovo Laptop.

Re: Kingston SSD drives

Kingston This SSD Now V + Series, the DSS for individuals and businesses eager to boost the performance and lifespan of their computers with Serial ATA (SATA). Faster and more reliable than standard hard drive, SSD Now V + is now available in 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512 GB. With its range SSD Now V +, Kingston carries the trifecta: performance, reducing energy consumption and cost attractive. And for a purchase with confidence, each DSS has a warranty of three years, with technical support 24/24 and 7 / 7, with a bonus signed legendary Kingston reliability.

As for the hard drive of your laptop, it can easily be replaced by a card SSD Now. Gains in speed, reliability and performance across the board - from inception to execution of applications and operating systems most demanding
    The only common point with a hard disk: SATA interface standard used. For the rest, Now DSS is characterized by its lack of moving parts which gives it maximum strength, especially popular with power users and other users off road. Energy efficient, SSD Now is also distinguished by its ultra-quiet operation and a very small thermogenic effect.

Kingston SSDNow M-Series (Intel X25-M) - SSD 80GB 2.5 "Serial ATA II is combined with Intel to develop this high performance SSD (Intel X25-M), Kingston proves once again its expertise and its technological mastery by delivering an exceptional product quickly and reliably. With transfer rates of 250MB / s read and 70MB / s write, this SSD M-Series and one of the fastest drives in its class. Its capacity of 80 GB, its robust design and characteristics prodigious make a suitable solution for high-performance notebook PC.

Kingston is expanding its enterprise products with the release of a new map called DSS SSDNow. Based on the latest Intel SSD, the M Series range SSDNow on excellence of performance on the giant emerging market. It appears as a real lever powerful user productivity - the so-called power users - who have both improved performance and durability of their equipment.

With NAND flash memory components and NCQ (Native Command Queuing), the M Series range SSDNow lady pawn to conventional hard drives in performance I / O per second (IOPS). Fast boot and application load record with an immediate impact on the productivity of power users. Otherwise, the system is distinguished by its lack of moving parts which give maximum strength and improved tolerance to shocks. The M Series range SSDNow is therefore as the solution of choice for executives and mobile workers who are constantly pushing the limits of their laptops.

The range SSDNow M Series is also equipped with SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology), a warning system that allows the user to anticipate any failure of DSS. And for extra peace of mind, each DSS has a technical support 24/24 and 7 / 7, a three year warranty and Kingston's legendary reliability signed.

The model SSDNow E, for servers, is distinguished by a write speed of 170MB / s, over consumption of 2.4W, an MTBF of 2,000,000 hours, a storage capacity of 32GB, a weight 80 grams and a thickness of 7mm. Kingston announces 80GB SSDNow M suggested retail price of EUR 473.87 plus VAT (566.75 euros including VAT) and 32GB SSDNow E to 646.19 euros plus VAT (772.84 EUR including VAT). In other words, with such a tariff, the SSDNow M does not really intended for laptops, entry-level.