Thread: speaker does not work when headphone removed

speaker does not work when headphone removed

Hi,
    I am having problem with my speakers and my headphone. My speakers working only when my headphone attatched with my computer.I am trying to resolve this problem for that I am changed the setting from the drivers but it does'nt work. I don't understand how to resolve this problem. Why this problem occured tell me as well as the solution also?

Re: speaker does not work when headphone removed

Hello,
    Check your drivers they are updated version or old version. Sometime old version drivers are creating problem when new high technology system are attached with them. If your drivers are old please install the new. If you can not do this then you have to change your speaker or headphone with older version which support your computer.

To resolve this problem first go to control panel, then hardware and sound. You will find manage audio devices, then connect your headphone and see it is showing up your headphone device or not. If it is not showing then your drivers are missing or not installed.Install your headphones drivers or update your windows. To updat turn on your automatic update. Or purchase drivers from the store.

Check your speaker are not shortcircuit and also check it is properly plugin or not. Check your speakers wire properly pluged. And see that your speakers jack are working properly or not. To see that use other speaker. Right click on the speaker icon and go to playback plugin headphones write click headphone go to test. If you here any thing then set the headphones to default it worked.