Thread: Error: "Home PC is unresponsive"

Error: "Home PC is unresponsive"

There is one problem with my home computer,that my pc is unresponsive to get connected with the home server, someone helps me to get run my home pc,and when I start my pc then flashes a message on the screen that my home pc is unresponsive,and it happens after a long time when my pc is enable to collect the information form the computer,please help me someone.

The main thing which I want to know is there some steps to repair my home pc? And something wizard for the backup configuration to run my pc.

Re: Error: "Home PC is unresponsive"

When home pc is not responsive then I should follow some steps which can help to this problem,,
    • Go to run option and enter regedit command to find out the cmd prompt screen.
    • Then seems HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE option choose and move to the next.
    • Choose SYSTEM option
    • Then select control option and choose 4D363967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318
    • Then do right click and select UPPERFILTER after clicking on the right panel and select modify option ,enter the the term which is find out after typed PartMgr ,and click on ok button to exit from regedit..
    • After doing this restart the computer to login server and backup configuration..i can resolve the problem.
    Last edited by Hockson; 17-08-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

One of the message about the unresponsive of the home PC,the home PC should be connected to DELL XPSGEN3 and should have a RAID-0 2 drive array .if I am choosing the dell computers which is unresponsive for connecting to the server.but till now installation to configure backup incompletely.and then there is a string which returns during the installation,and that time the states can not be connected to a non NTFS disks..

Now a days when I am going to added a home PC to the MSS.and the home server which connects PC to server is installing ,at that time there is a message,which flashes on the screen named by error,and this error message says the home PC does not have any NTFS disk.and at all backup configuration can not created till now.and then installation can normally.

I discuss issue which is related to my home PC,that is my home PC in unresponsible,,currently I have two systems,one is xp system which has no issues to configure backups,and another is vista ultimate system gives the Home PC Unresponsive at that time when I am trying to add excluded folders. There is nothing like fancy for the vista system.there is RAID controls and two SATA drive and RAID is not configured right now. And I am trying to run chkdsk /f on all drives for your home pc.