Thread: Detect and Repair Stalled print jobs without waiting

Detect and Repair Stalled print jobs without waiting

How many of you need to print everyday documents or files? And how often are you stuck with your printer queue and you can not even delete or cancel them stuck print jobs ? It comes with almost everyone at some point take the printouts of documents. A print job to the printer spooler may hang in the spooler queue now and can not be deleted. Subsequent print or fax jobs to the spooler is not printed until the first job from the spooler queue emptied.

A small program called Stalled Printer Repair can help you get rid of this problem very easily by flushing all stucked print jobs and so you can start printing again. The features is as follows :
    • Recognize the existence of a print job stopped.
    • Stalled Purge all print jobs to the printer.
    • Portable Application: You do not need installed and not write to the registry.

This is an excellent program because it does not need a batch script, and everything is automatic. You have to run just a few clicks and your work. Give this a try, if you stick with your printer spooler and print jobs.

Re: Delete a job stuck in print queue

I would like to discuss about deleting a job stuck in print queue. A simple trick to remove jobs from the print queue are not removed by normal methods, even rebooting the machine and printer.

In the \ windows \ system32 \ spool \ printers are copies of the work to consult printers. By having a copy here the program has sent the impression that no longer have to make this work and is free for other tasks. Files have extensions work .Shd and .Spl.

We must stop the service "print queue." Delete these files from that path and restart the service. To stop "print spooler" net stop spooler can run from Start -> Run. To start it after you have deleted by hand, run net start spooler. We can also run services.msc from Start -> Run, find the service "Print Spooler" and right button of the mouse, stop and start.

Re: Remove jobs from the print queue on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

The following is some tip that can be useful for removing jobs from the print queue on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate.
    1. To eliminate the work of the print queue manually (those jobs that can not be deleted or cancel in the usual way) accessible the button "Start" - "All Programs" - "Accessories" - "Run", type "services. msc" and click "OK".
    2. Look for the service "Print Spooler", click with right mouse button on it and select "Stop" from the popup menu.
    3. It will stop the service "Print Spooler".
    4. Once stopped the service "Print Spooler", click with right mouse button on "Start" and select "Open Windows Explorer (by pressing the Windows key and "E").
    5. Go to the folder:
      C: / Windows/System32/spool/PRINTERS
    6. In that folder, select all files and delete.
    7. Restart the Spooler service and we will have the documents removed the print queue and printer ready to print without having to then restart the computer or turn off the printer.

Re: Detect and Repair Stalled print jobs without waiting

I have a problem with my printer a few days ago to send up my cpu, when I could not print the thing was the spooler and finally start the print queue and already printed but after several days and did not print, it tells me to stay, pending command to print files in the queue and try printing connector by usb cable and power cord and I can not print that I can do. I hope that I have posted correctly. Please help me to solve my issue.

Re: Detect and Repair Stalled print jobs without waiting

To delete the documents you have to go to Start-Settings-Printers. Select the printer in the menu that comes with the right mouse button select Open, will open a window in which the documents should show up in queue. Right click on the window and cancel all documents. On the icons below next to the time it get that if you give one click lets you see what is going to print (only the names of the documents) of course this is .... and cancel them and check if it leaves you print.