Thread: Issue with Brother dcp340-cw printer

Issue with Brother dcp340-cw printer

I have connected Brother dcp340-cw printer to my desktop machine and the problem is that I am not able to work well that is I am not able to print the page. I have no idea for the thing. Please help me out so that I can process well and get the desired thing which will be better and function as needed. It is necessary and essential. Please help me out. I use Windows 7 on my desktop.

Re: Issue with Brother dcp340-cw printer

The problem could well being related to the device that is been causing the problem. You need to look out for the device as it may be affected or may have some issue which is the reason you are not able to work well or process as needed. So in order to get sort of the thing it is necessary that you do look out by checking and making the device to be troubleshoot. It will be better.

Do check for the driver that is been installed. It is the reason you are not able to get the device to give the proper output that you expect. So in order to work well or process you need to remove the driver that is been installed and then make the change to be functioned as required. It will be better for you and function as needed. Do look for the same and get it worked as needed. It will be helpful.

Try to perform a clean boot service to the system and then look for the change. It will be better for you to get the things to be done well that is by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now you need to choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab and then make the application or services to be disabled. It will let the things to work in your way.