Thread: HP Color LaserJet 5 issue with drum count

HP Color LaserJet 5 issue with drum count

I am facing a problem with my HP Color LaserJet 5. The problem is with the drum count as I am not able to get reset the same. It gives error. i have connected and used it to other system and it is able to Please help me out so that I can reset it and make the device to function well as required in order to process for the same. It will be better. Hope the issue will be sorted out. The device is been connected to a desktop machine which is working with Windows 7.

Re: HP Color LaserJet 5 issue with drum count

The problem is actually with the device that is been trying to use to other system. As once it is been calibrated with a [articular system it cannot be used to other. So do look out well for the thing that is needed which will be better for you to get the issue to be sorted. I would recommend you to get it worked with the system that it was synchronized first. It will work well.

It will be better that you process or function a troubleshoot for the device. It will be better for you and make the change that will let you to get to a better conclusion. So do look and make the change to be function. IT will be better for you and process as needed. I hope you may get to a better result and conclusion and make things to work in your way as required, I hope it will be helpful for you.

Try to clean the solenoid. It will be better for you by processing the same and function which will be better for you and function as required. As cleaning the thing it will be better for you and process. You can make use of alcohol and tape head cleaning swabs. So check out for the same that is needed. So do look for the thing that is essential as required. So check out.

There is a possibility that the driver may have been corrupt or not able cope well with the system that you are working with. So in order to get the issue sorted it is necessary that you do check out for the issue and process well which will be better by choosing the desired change to be functioned that is the application is able to support or gel up as needed.