Thread: Dead Icon problem under game folder

Dead Icon problem under game folder

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I have pasted or made a shortcut icon in the games folder. The icon is not getting deleted now. I have no idea why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be worked or process well which is necessary. So do look out for the same and function that is necessary for you. Hope to get a solution and make the changes that is essential.

Re: Dead Icon problem under game folder

There is a better way that is you need to check out for the change that is needed and process which will be better to get function and process. You need to make a clean install of the application and get it worked that is necessary which will be better for you. So do look out and function. Format the system and then install the fresh copy of the same. It will be better for you then.

In order to get the change to be worked well and make the change is by formatting the system and function that is needed. It will be better for you. This is because formatting will clear all the bugs that is appended. So get it functioned or work well it is necessary that you get it functioned as necessary by removing the content. So do look out and make the desired things to be implemented well. It will be better for you.

It could be a threat that is a virus may have been appended which could have been the problem. So in order to work or process which is needed you need to look out by functioning that is by scanning the system to be worked with Good powerful antivirus tool. You may then get the issue to be sorted and process as needed. So check and process as needed. It will be better for you.