Thread: Will zebronics peace support Sli board

Will zebronics peace support Sli board

I found a Zebronics case on a site which I want to buy for my old system. I have a old system in which some months before I had added a cpu, ram, 3 x 5870 GPU support and a brand new motherboard. Here I want to know that does Zebronic case suppors the SLI support or it will become very small for the same. There will be very less room there for graphic card then. I am not sure about dimension.

Re: Will zebronics peace support Sli board

For that I will recommend you to manually check the dimension of the same. Because it is necessary to check back. Becuase the case selection basically depends on the size of motherbaord you are going to buy. It must fit well with enough room to support and the GPU must also be fixed properly. Otherwise you can have a severe damage on your hardware system. Look for a much appropriate case.

You are aware that the most common format standard for all types of cases is ATX. The size of the same is 305X244 mm. This orresponds to medium and large towers and one that is recommended. Indeed, this format gives the largest selection of motherboards and many expansion possibilities, and also many bios settings, especially for overclocking. It presents 1-4 PCI-Express x16 graphics card, the PCI-Express X4 or x1 for other expansion cards like sound card, network card, etc and a 2-port PCI to other older devices.

I have a similar case with single graphic card support and I perform overclocking on the same. I am using Micro ATX form factor is fairly used, it keeps the characteristics of ATX in a smaller format (244X244 mm) and at lower cost, with a PCI-Express x16 and PCI-Express x4 or x1 and PCI. Although there are fewer choices of motherboards and fewer opportunities in the BIOS in general, this format is possible for a desktop PC or even 'gamer' is the format called for a compact, mini-tower or barebone.

You must not go for Mini-ITX format which is back for HTPC mainly. It is not really suited for a desktop PC, and not at all for a PC gamer and it is very short. You must go for some full size cabinet which can fix out anything and you can even drill holes in it to fix your liquid cooling. The size matters here due to the fixing of the gpu support. There are lots of already made cpu case.

The tower size is determined in Micro, medium or large tower depending on the number of components that you want to add to your PC. Plus the format of enclosure you choose, the more it leaves room for scalability of your PC. The space also depends of course on the site you have. Between 10 and 20 cm high a mini PC is the smallest size of housing that exists. So in my view you must opt for a 60cm case.

Go for Mid Tower or higher size tower. This are some largest tower that might be not so useful but quiet effective. The other most important this is the PSU. PC Enclosures are supplied with or without food. The issue is that some boxes are sold with a supply of low quality which is bad for your PC. The purchase of separate PSU unit as per your system configuration is more expensive but allows you to choose exactly what you need.